flowery smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this cleanser was a bit drying for me and the smell a bit too strong.

Very thick cleanser, but the fragrance is too strong

Posted by Brussels on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very thick cleanser, but the fragrance is too strong. The other products from this range have a strong fragrance as well. It's not necessary at all. I use this cleanser in the evening after removing my makeup with a cleansing milk. The consistency of this cleanser is very thick, a little goes a long way. The package is quite convenient. I just really don't like the strong fragrance. As it's a glycolic cleanser it's VERY IMPORTANT to use a moisturizer with an spf in it! I'm 25 and I have a combo/acne prone skin. I take a very good care of my skin and this cleanser is included in my skin care regimen. I have no more breakouts, only a single pimple and even this very seldom. I would recommend this cleanser as it's a great price for this product!

Very strong smell ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells strongly of Violets. I find that if I use it too much - more than once every few days it can leave my skin slightly red. It's not irritating but it just leaves my skin a bit red if I use too often.

ácido glicólico

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Refresca la piel, olor muy bueno, hace espuma,es de los mejores geles limpiadores que he probado.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i use only small small amount of it and it last for long, good wash off make up, dirty, my acne face lokks better

Skin Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1. I NEVER write reviews. 2. The fragrance is actually subtle to me. 3. Yes, it is drying but that's why you have to moisturise after. For a toner (VERY IMPORTANT) I use raw organic apple cider vinegar w/spring water. 25% acv/75% water. Do not use TAP water! 4. Moisturizer: I keep it simple; either Vanicream or a generic "sensitive skin facial moisturizer". My parents and I have spent $1000's on my acne prone skin growing up. Every drug (except Accutane) you name it, I've used it. This took about 2-3 weeks to really notice a big change. My skin tone evened out first and then the acne disappeared. I still battle w/blackheads but you can use nose strips for that. 2-3 pimples here and there but ACV works for spot treatments. GOOD LUCK!!!

Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Cleanser with Papaya

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't really see anything new on my face.. but i'll order again cause the price is OK and smells nice

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For me the best skin cleanser. I use it for several years. My skin is without blackheads. Skin looks clean and neat.

Good for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the other Glycolic cleanser from Derma E for a long time and wanted to try this one since I read it made more foam. While the foam amount is not outstanding, it does make a bit more than the other one, which does in fact make none at all. This one is less dense, it leaves my oily skin feeling clean and refreshed for a long time.

Nice cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it. The smell isn't strong to me and the skin after using this cleanser is clean and fresh. Looking forward to receiving Derma E's glycolid scrub