Seems to help with rosacea

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice cream. When I first started using it, I thought it made my skin break out, so I would only use it occassionally. Then, with it being all I had left, I began to use it regularly and I noticed a big improvement in the rosacea on my face and my face felt nicely moisturized. I ran out an re-ordered, but accidentally ordered the gel instead of the cream. My skin did not like the gel and the rosacea came back. So, I recommend this cream.

Great product for sensitive skin

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had slight eczema on my face and the cream had just arrived. I tried it and it proved to be a great product. The itch & redness was gone in a while and it felt my skin hydrated and supple without turning oily even after some time. It does not clog my pores too. After a week or so, my eczema cleared up. Definitely one of the best creams I have ever tried and the price is so reasonable. really suitable for hot and humid Singapore.Thank you! I would have given it a 5 stars if the product had not arrived with some of the cream oozing out of the pot but it is a small issue.

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer1896798 on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well for Rosacea. I have a mild case but within one week my redness has almost completely disappeared. I have used prescriptions for my Rosacea before with little improvement. 5 Thumbs up - I am truly impressed!

Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2068175 on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like this creme, non greasy, good moisturizer, no fragrance. My skin looks better after using it.

Very creamy smooth consistency!

Posted by Reviewer1287662 on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Have used it for several years, and find it has evened out my skin tone, and my age spots have faded somewhat.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1441598 on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps to nourish and moisture my face with good balacnce.

Great product for the price

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream is non oily and feel good on skin. It takes some time to see results but I like the texture. It is good for sensitive skin.

Really work well

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this moisturizing cream. Really reduces visible lines

Great Cream

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The first day I used this cream I could tell the difference in my skin tone and it made my skin very soft and smooth.Thank you for providing us with great products.

Derma E Pycnogenol Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1906271 on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So many moisturizers bother my eyes and cause my rosacea to flare up. I have no problems with this one and it works fine.