Seems to help with rosacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice cream. When I first started using it, I thought it made my skin break out, so I would only use it occassionally. Then, with it being all I had left, I began to use it regularly and I noticed a big improvement in the rosacea on my face and my face felt nicely moisturized. I ran out an re-ordered, but accidentally ordered the gel instead of the cream. My skin did not like the gel and the rosacea came back. So, I recommend this cream.

Great product for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had slight eczema on my face and the cream had just arrived. I tried it and it proved to be a great product. The itch & redness was gone in a while and it felt my skin hydrated and supple without turning oily even after some time. It does not clog my pores too. After a week or so, my eczema cleared up. Definitely one of the best creams I have ever tried and the price is so reasonable. really suitable for hot and humid Singapore.Thank you! I would have given it a 5 stars if the product had not arrived with some of the cream oozing out of the pot but it is a small issue.

Really work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this moisturizing cream. Really reduces visible lines

Great product for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream is non oily and feel good on skin. It takes some time to see results but I like the texture. It is good for sensitive skin.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps to nourish and moisture my face with good balacnce.

Very creamy smooth consistency!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Have used it for several years, and find it has evened out my skin tone, and my age spots have faded somewhat.

Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like this creme, non greasy, good moisturizer, no fragrance. My skin looks better after using it.

Amazing Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well for Rosacea. I have a mild case but within one week my redness has almost completely disappeared. I have used prescriptions for my Rosacea before with little improvement. 5 Thumbs up - I am truly impressed!

good~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not oily, moisturize enough, good quality.

First try and love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

From clinique to this. Will never go back. Great stuff!