best than a famous brand!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to use a famous big store brand, it was great but this is better and less expensive. I live in the tropics, lot of heat and humidity, when you apply this you feel that it quenches the thirst in your skin, immediately you feel refreshed and moisturized, it dries quickly, completely non-greasy, non-irritant. I had the small lines around the mouth and cheeks,like dry skin, this is completely gone, my skin looks now plump. I can not use cream moisturizes, It irritates my skin and swells at the place of application, I have rosacea, and the creams give me acne, This gel is fabulous for me.

best moisturizer for oily skin

Posted by juniper on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

feels great after application. truly will not make you greasy. the ingredient list is one of the cleanest in the market. as to its anti-aging effects, i did see that my face seems to be healthier.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

夠哂補濕

Me encanta!

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me ha sorprendido mucho la textura. Imaginaba que era la tipica crema, y en vez de eso ha resultado ser un gel trasparente de color ambar. Cuando lo extiendes en la piel parece casi agua. Es muy ligero, nada pegajoso. La piel se siente fresca e hidratada. No me ha producido grasa ni brillos (mi piel es mixta-grasa) Un muy buena opción, sobre todo en verano cuando se agradecen las texturas ligeras.

Non oily

Posted by Mummyhedysingapore on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin skin absorbed the gel easily. Non oily Suitable for lightly sensitive skin

Excellent Non-Greasy Moisturizer for Oily Skin

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin and cannot stand any sort of cream or lotion. This is a gel like texture that is very light on the skin. It stings just a little bit but goes away quickly. I think it makes a difference on my skin after use.

Non grease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Non grease and non sticky

An excellent moisturizing gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for the last three years & will continue to do so. It is perfect for all skin types and particularly so for the more mature skin. Do not expect changes overnight, but six - eight weeks will observe a marked improvement.

Great Moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not heavy at all, though that might become a problem for a lot of normal skin people, because it won't provide any barrier against escaping moisture on your face. But since I have oil-sensitive skin this is great! But the downside of this product isn't the product itself, it's the packaging. Guys on Derma E, please improve your packaging. It came to me without security seal and the lid had stuff on it. Since the antioxidant is not supposed to touch air that much that's a big downer!

Buena hidratante, efecto antiedad inapreciable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Para mi piel grasa va bastante bien. Es un gel muy acuoso, se absorbe rápido y no deja sensación grasa ni pegajosa. Para pieles más secas puede quedarse corto en hidratación. Sobre el efecto antiedad, llevo usandola un mes y hasta la fecha yo no he notado nada especial.

1 2 3 4