Did not provide redness relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed, not only did it not provide relief from redness my rosacia got worse

great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Me: I´m a scandinavian in my mid 30´s, with combination, acneprone sensitive skin. Most products make my skin break out, but with this I dont have that problem. It does even out the skin tone somewhat, it moistures without irritation and it lasts a long time. For winter it is not enough to keep my skin moist on its own, but will probably work very well for summer.

AMAZZZZZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has worked so well for me thus far. It has been about a month and my acne scars have gone from a dark red to a light red. They are definitely still there, but they have become lighter. I will continue to use this product in future, but I may try something that actually bleaches my skin to remove the redness. But all in all I would definitely recommend this to anyone with redness.

A soothing serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure about this serum. It's not exatly a serum. It's more of a lotion consistency. Has a nice smell. The good thing it didn't sting my skin, but 5 minutes after applying, my skin felt tight/dry, although I'm oily. So after a while I stopped reaching for it.

effect is visible

Posted by HANNAH on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

effect is visible a light fluid, non-marking, is quickly absorbed. dispenser spits out - I put on the arm and then on the face. i use it one time per day - at the morning. there is a slight reddening but without discomfort by 5-10 minutes. I see I have fallen in the red during the day and couperose grid is not so noticeable (30 years, initial stage of rosacea)

blemishes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very problematic skin and many sore because of this. It does reduce the redness.

relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a person going through a long bout of stressful times i have become increasingly sensitive to products i once enjoyed using. i was skeptical about this serum because i feel like what is going on is mostly psychological and believe the physical stuff will resolve when the stress does. my skin can tolerate and is mildly soothed by the pycnogenol creme by derma-e but my face was still red, painful and hot so i took a chance and ordered this. well, relief. the first few days it was slightly tingly (a not wholly unpleasant sensation) and now i have markedly different tone to my skin and most gratefully the pain and heat are diminished. i still get red but this product has been relieving and soothing. i hope they don't change the formula (especially no hyaluronic acid or witch hazel anything!)

Works fair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There is an effect, it is not obvious, but skin seems to look less red.

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This acts as a very mild, light moisturizer -- all I need -- and seems to have helped my rosacea. I plan to keep using it and perhaps see continued improvement.

Good formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The formulation is excellent. Don't know yet how well it works.

1 2