Derma E Stop Itch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped my itching rash more than anything else. It doesn't cure it but it gives me relief from the itch.

Two thumbs up

Posted by GardenCity on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this! Works wonders for me, my daughter and my dog :p

it worked as the title..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it claimed as "Excellent relief for itching from unknown causes" and it did work quite instantly as well. Cool soothing texture with light peppermint scent.

We love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this locally a while ago, but by the time we used it up, I couldn't find it locally anymore. I was glad to find it on iherb for a reasonable price. It works great for eczema and bug bites or even just dry itchy skin. It smells pleasantly minty.

Didn't work for me

Posted by buildingupmoms on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this cream would help alleviate the itch caused by eczema. A friend had said that it was the only non-steroid cream that helped her. Unfortunately it didn't work for me at all.

It worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I keep getting these small rashes, especially after hot shower. This cream does work. It stops itcheness, moisturisers and has a lovely smell. Will buy again.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tried many other itch products over the years and none works. But this one Derma E Stop Itch, Instant Relief Creme really works for me...see its effectiveness after 3 days. Will definitely recommend it.

舒緩痕癢效果好

Posted by lovelifelivelight on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

朋友手腳有濕疹, 尤其手臂接位十分痕癢, 送了一瓶給她試試, 數天後告之效果不錯, 此乳霜不是針對治療濕疹, 但能止痕止癢已經舒服很多, 心情也轉好, 只有淡淡的天然香味, 希望對其他人也有效吧.

Great Itch Relief Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this soothing cream. It relieves itches and moisturizes at the same time. Nice minty fragrance too.

1 2