Very nice smell!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using that cream on my legs, they are smooth and smell wonderfully afterwards! It contains DMAE and Ester C which have firming and antioxidant properties. My husband uses it as a hand cream too. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Fantastic

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Will buy for life. Very good value, nice light scent, spreads well, great ingredients. Perfect

I like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful, my skin is soft and moisture. I'm 29 and I've got some wrinkles on my body (on my belly), it is cause I sit stooping. When I use it, I don't see these anymore. Of course will buy it! Must have.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, it has a good thickness to it and a fresh scent that's not overpowering, it's so good to know that it's very natural and I'm not putting chemicals all over my skin when I use it.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This smells great and does a good job of moisturizing without all the junk that's in most.

thick and very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE a good thick lotion and especially one that smells great. This one is a winner.

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i like the smell of this product. it has a good texture and it does a good job at moisturizing my body. will buy again.

Great lotion for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love derma e products, this lotion is no exception.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is great it has Alpha lipoic acid ,DMAE,and Ester C it smells great and is a really good price!

Tangerine Burst Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Contains ingredients not commonly found in body/hand lotions (like DMAE, Ester-C and Alpha Lipoic Acid), smells nice (citrus), absorbs quickly and feels quite emollient without being greasy. My skin feels very soft after application and the effect is long lasting, especially if I apply directly after a shower.

1 2 3 4