Help

The thing is awesome but the packaging is disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a awesome product. It work for itch/acne/pimple etc. I would give it 5 star for it previous packaging but the currently packaging is in a tube(toothpaste like) but since it is liquid type the packaging is not practical and it leak. Really hope derma e can change back to the old packaging(bottle).

Don't wan't enything else.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it mostly for my face. In fact, this is the only thing I use for washing my face, removing make up and so on...you get the point. It's a constant. A permanent. For sure. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Excellent,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for the skin. I have very sensitive skin and was looking for something that helped clear up my skin while keeping the moisture. This does the job, feels like it leaves a clear coat over my skin after the rinse. The odor isn't bad, not too strong... My skin is more clear after and nothing worked for my breakouts before.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am re ordering my second bottle. The scent takes a bit of getting used to, however it doesn't linger. It's been great for my acne prone back and face. Not drying at all. Good for those "sensitive" parts also.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for both face and body! It has a cooling effect on the skin that feels good. I will reorder this one!

Excellente.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El jabón es muy bueno. Limpia y deja la piel suave. Me encanta la línea derma e, especialmente lo que contenga Tea Tree.

This product is terrific!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It is gentle yet cleans thoroughly. Safe for rosacea and itchy skin. I've been evaluating products to find a new body wash and I believe I need look no further.

reformulated version contains lower amount of tea tree oil

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this has been reformulated. Derma E lowered the Tea Tree in the current version. tea tree oil is now on the 5th ingredient (3rd on the previous version). the tea tree scent is not as strong as the original version. the tea tree 'sensation' i got from the current version is mehh compared to the previous version. but overall it is still a good product. it is much gentler.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

been using numerous tea tree shower gel, this one foams easily with a light pleasant scent. compare to other healthy/spa brands, this one doesn't dry out my skin and i don't have to worry about toxic chemicals. good value for money for a quality product.

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The wash foamed up nicely, the scent was not too strong, and it left no residue when rinsed off. The only minor problem I had with it was that it is a bit drying. Other than that, it is a perfectly acceptable face and body wash.

1 2 3 4