Best oil!

Posted by 5737048236941051676 on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best oil I've used so far.. It treated my son's eczema and rashes on his back within a day!! It's value for money and I will definately buy more!! I love everything from Derma E! Have been using Derma E products for 2 yrs and I'm very happy with all the products that I purchased! Thanks iherbs! I saved a lot!

Awesome for hair and oily skin.

Posted by Edelstein on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have just ordered another bottle. I added this oil to my oil hair masks (only half of a tea spoon) to fight hair loss and it helped my to fight seborrhea a lot. Im currently using Jasons Thin to Thick shampoo and Joico Thickening shampoo which are not complimenting my scalp that much. Those make my scalp oily and itchy. But after I add tea tree oil to my hair mask - my scalp feels just fine right after 1 use! This is amazing. I also use this one for my oily blemished skin and it dries my blemishes really fast. The only thing you might dislike is the strong smell. Also it is a bit pricey.

Using for nail fungus

Posted by Reviewer2577940 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this item for a couple of weeks, so far it appears to be working as well as the Formula 3 that is prescribed from the doctors for nail fungus. I poured an amount into a jar simular to a nail polish jar then brush on a coating in the morning and at night. Before showering I apply another coat.

Like the added vitimin E to help sooth

Posted by Reviewer2730303 on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I brought this product for the sole reason of a persistant nail fungus. I have seen little improvement so far but I'm hoping with a longer application time I will. Use this product also for acne seems to help.

nice product for acnes

Posted by 4774565930806870667 on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a real effective for clearing up acnes! And it is slightly less irritating and slightly less dry than 100% tea tree oil.

Beautiful

Posted by 5049923210270380431 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'll never use bare tea tree again. This adds healing.

I will buy this again!

Posted by 4793874156544784943 on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Effective and feels good on skin.

ok

Posted by 5638100461120412977 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ok

great

Posted by 4727362325664660655 on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it really helps with zits.

works 100%

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product realy works. Use it on acne and feet and I can see the difference. I have sensitive skin and have no reaction even when I use it on my face. It has a cooling feeling.

1 2 3