Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm actually shocked by some of the few negative reviews about this cream. Give it time, it works! I've tried everything out there; every over the counter product like neutrogena, clearasil, clean n clear, oxy, ect, and even proactiv. I have pretty sensitive skin so either my acne got worse or I would end up with red patches! I first tried this product when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby and developed severe acne. I normally have moderate acne around my chin, mouth, and sometimes get them on my cheeks, but this was horrible. I decided to give this cream a try and my skin cleared up in a few days! To test out just how effective it is, I stopped using it for about a week and my acne came back somewhat, but it cleared up after using it again. Even after my pregnancy I've continued to use it and still get great results. I do get occasional outbreaks around my periods but I also use this as a spot treatment which prevents them from getting worse. Best of all it's not greasy (I have combination skin) but doesn't dry out my skin either. In fact, everyone tells me I have porcelain skin now:) Very soothing and great price too.

Try this- you won't be disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really soothes and heals the skin. Instantly soothes and hydrates the skin on my face and hands, which are really dry sometimes. Does not clog the pores and can be worn under makeup just great. Pimples and impurities have decreased significantly since using this. Highly recommended!!!

Derma E, Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this product for two weeks. I get a red rash on my face, not forsure what it is but it breaks my face out. This product has helped with the breakouts and redness. It makes my face feel good, cool and soothing. Don't like the smell, Smells too much like medication. I started putting it on just at night. It also has helped with the dryness on my face. Thanks Dorafay

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my family, Very BIG bottle :) Nice tea tree oil fragrance. This cream is very effective in soothing and clearing zits/whiteheads/pimples. Great to apply after shaving, insect bites and skin irritation. Applied this antiseptic cream to a burst acne and it healed very quickly - the next day the wound was so clean. A little last a long time and it is cheap too !

YAY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from seborrhea around my neck for years and really dislike having to result to using creams with parabens and other nasty additives. Then I found this! Immediately after putting this on my neck felt soothed! Looks like I've got a new and better remedy now, yay!!!

Skin is like butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has been exceptional for small breakouts,rashes, and fungus. the best

Fantastisk krem!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Det er min andre kjøp! Både meg og barna har tørr følsom hud som reagerer på alt med små prikker og kviser. Den hjelper mot ALT! Roer ned utslett, hemmer kviser,fukter og pleier hud. Lukter litt sterkt, men barna protesterer ikke:)) ANBEFALES for alle med problem hud:)

Works well so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this item for my son who always has ecezma on his legs. I have not found much that helps. Rubbing this on his legs seemed to immediately take away the redness. We have been using it for about 2 weeks, and he seems to be rarely itching, which normally led to bleeding. Great so far!

Where to buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In the winter my skin gets dry and itchy. After I started using Derma E, greatly improved. It has a pleasant scent and leaves skin hydrated. The iHerb has great prices for delivery.

Not a bad cream. / Не плохой крем

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not bad enough to cream. On my combination, prone to acne and greasy skin does not clog pores. But the cream is heavy enough, use it at night and this morning when washing your face feel like it wash off, it has not been fully absorbed. The smell of the cream is very strong, but eventually you get used to. Bank's big, but the cream does not impress, I will not take more. Perhaps on another skin behaves differently, try :). / Достаточно не плохой крем. На моей комбинированной, склонной к жирности и акне коже поры не забивает. Но крем достаточно тяжёлый, использую его на ночь, а утром при умывании чувствую как смываю его, он до конца не впитывается. Запах у крема очень сильный, но постепенно привыкаешь. Банка большая, но крем особо не впечатлил, больше брать не буду. Возможно на другой коже поведёт себя иначе, пробуйте :).