Help

No, no, no

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Waaaaay too drying for me. And I don't even have dry skin! This left my face parched and flaky after first use. And it never got better. It did however completely remove my mascara, eyeliner and concealer with ease, but still I had to stop using it, because I started to break out due to its drying effect. My skin starts to get blackheads, clogged pores and small whiteheads it I dry it out too much. I know it's strange, but that's how it is. Anyway, won't repurchase, ever. Oh, and the smell is just unbearable, so strong, tropically-sweet, and lingers on your face and hands for hours. Such a strong fragrance can't be good for your skin either.

will rebuy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells amazing

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a good cleansing gel, I love it, I also love the package. I have mixed skin and it has no troubles cleaning the greasy parts and it is also not drying for the dry parts. Good product from Derma E.

Excellent Facial Cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for 2 years now. My face is very sensitive and it leaves my skin fresh and blemish free! I like the fruity smell, doesn't last long at all I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about. I use it with a Clarisonic and I won't use any other cleanser. I gave it to my boyfriend to give to his teenage daughter to try and she bragged to her dad that her skin is now zit free!

poor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

never get the product

Doesn't lather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Texture is poor, I don't like cleansers that don't turn into foam.