I am a DermaE convert

Posted by Reviewer2454698 on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a nice evening, makeup removing cleanser, but it's also fine for your morning routine. I tend to keep a lighter cleanser in my shower for am cleaning, but that's me. This cleanser smells great, and removes light eye makeup (minimal mascara & shadow) without leaving you looking like a raccoon. If you really load on the mascara, which I like to sometimes, you will need eye makeup remover--but that's typical on most cleansers.

No dry skin- finally!

Posted by Reviewer1935766 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I finally found a cleanser that does what it promises. My skin does not feel stripped after using it and all irritation is gone It's also cleared mild acne on my forehead. Glad I tried this!

excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer3067816 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it!!! only one what doesn`t grawn in my eyes and perfectly remove my makeup!!! and i`m tried so many from this page, but this is the best!! even relatively more expensive then other, but i will it again and again!!

Smells great.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does it's job. Like it.

Posted by 4997023828823766563 on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol! This Vanilla Bean face wash has it! Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) is supposed to be an age defying wonder for the skin. I use it and after 6 months I noticed a pretty significant improvement in my skin (crows feet and laugh lines).

부드러워여

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

유분을 적당히 남겨주는 느낌이 겨울용 세안제로 딱이예요. 가벼운 메이컵 정도는 지워져요. 가격대비 참 괜찮은 제품 같습니다.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Probably a bit too perfumed for me - if you like a sweet fragrant face wash, this is the one for you. You only need to use a little, it's silky, foams up well, cleanses nicely, does the job.

Age Defying Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1770952 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not been amazed by many products; however, I can say--finally! Only wished there was more fluid ounces.

Heavenly

Posted by Reviewer1335543 on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just love the feel and smell. It makes my skin feel so good. I would highly recommend this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2319008 on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Leaves your face feeling soft and the smell is wonderful.