Very good.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I keep repeating myself..just like I've said that I would. But..., can't help it. Like it. That's it.

love this toner!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has delicate sent of Vanilla. Very fresh and nice texture.

My favourite :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definitely my favourite toner! I also Like Derma E PYycnogenol toner, but Vanilla Bean it's even better, because it's moisturizing and also a bit nourishing and since I have dry skin - perfect for me! I put only few drops on cotton pad and it's enough, so little goes on long way.

Yummiest smelling toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I honestly look forward to my morning and night cleansing ritual as both the vanilla bean cleanser mousse and toner are such a delight to use. Highly recommend!

Oh, I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin, and this is working well! This toner has a little bit of sticky feeling and I like that! Moisturizing!! Vanilla smell is not my favorite but it's OK because it's keeps my skin moisturized.

Love this toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unlike the vanilla bean cleanser which smells plastic-y, I really like the smell of this toner and it feels great on my skin. I use it in conjunction with the vanilla bean cleanser, fruit smoothie day cream and anti-aging night cream and have seen great improvement in my skin tone and texture.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great toner, it gets rid of the leftover dirt and makeup but doesn't dry out your skin. It also has lots of wonderful antioxidants to help with anti-aging and I think it has helped!

i LOVE Vanilla !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Vanilla ! so i love the smell of this toner so much and it's also work well with my skin

VANILLA BEAN TONER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, the pour spout is kind of funky. It comes out too fast sometimes but not every time. I like that it smells natural and not perfumy and my skin seems to like it.

Vanilla Bean toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Moistures and smells good, i really wanted to love this product, BUT it contains sodium EDTA. I'm disappointed that this ingredient isn't mentioned on the iHerb supplement facts... Don't know anymore if I can trust their description.. Anyway I will look for another toner but still on iHerb, cause they really got a great service.

1 2