Help

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily skin and adult acne. I've tried, well, just about everything, including the dermatologist. Anything that works only works for a while and my skin seems to build an immunity to it or something. Anyway, I really like this cleanser and my skin is doing well with it so far. It's kind of heavy though, so sometimes I don't quite feel like I'm "squeaky clean" but despite that, my skin does seem to like it.

Good for big pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good cleanser if you have oily skin with big pores. It removed my acne after 1-2 weeks, but they came back after a wile... It did not remove my makeup (foundation). I prefer a cleanser that lathers. It made my pores really small - and I love that!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

don't like its smell too much tree tea oil

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful clear skin feeling after cleansing with this producy. You can feel the product working but it doesn't sting. For some the tea tree smell takes a bit of getting used to, but I don't mind it since everything else about the product is great.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is well recommended for people who have problem skin like me. I'm already 46 and still having this acne/blemish skin. I've tried so many products already but nothing works.

Use as directed

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This a cleanser for problem skin only, so it needs to be applied as directed. It is not good for washing off makeup. I use is as a follow-up cleanser after microdermabrasion mask to quell any minor inflammation.

works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soft. Gentle. Clear well and don't make skin dry.

The best cleanser ! // Le meilleur nettoyant !

Posted by carnetfeminin on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is strong against my adult acne but so gentle for my skin. I love its creamy texture and its fresh smell. For me, it's the best cleanser because it doesn't dry out my sensitive skin and eliminates pimples. // Ce nettoyant est efficace contre mon acné d'adulte tout en étant vraiment doux pour ma peau. J'adore sa texture crémeuse et son odeur fraîche. Pour moi, c'est le meilleur nettoyant car il ne dessèche pas ma peau sensible et élimine mes boutons.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Quite effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice, easy, fast everyday acne fighting cleanser. For better results I use the spot treatment from the same line twice a week as well. It's not too drying and my skin has improved a lot; nevertheless, I still have pimples showing up every few days.

1 2 3