Thick and sticky, but helps moisturize and clear skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this with the Derma E Clear Skin cleanser, Scar Gel, and Microdermabrasion. Using the four products together has been great. I noticed an improvement in the first week. I don't like using the lotion right after the scar gel, though, since it isn't absorbed well into the skin. This lotion is vey thick and feels sticky at first. You'll need to be sure it's all rubbed in...I thought it was rubbed in once and then looked in the mirror and saw white lotion everywhere! I keep using it because although it's sticky, it's not greasy. My skin feels good once it has absorbed the lotion.

Does what it says

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is thick, and smells like tea tree oil (not too strong). It doesn't feel too heavy, and i've only been using a little bit, but it has reduced the shine on my face significantly. I plan on trying out the rest of this line. Derma E has really good and natural products that I feel comfortable using. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Doesn't work as well as expected to...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't moisturize as well as I had hoped it would. Cost wasn't too bad. By no means helps sooth problem skin. I have minor acne and did nothing to make worse or better. Not sure if I will purchase this particular item again. Love Derma E products usually.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not greasy at all...When i used it first time i wondered it will work for me or not but it did a great job on my dry and very sensitive skin.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My skin tends to be temperamental, depending upon weather, stress, hormones,etc. I was having a particularly bad season of breakouts when I bought this. Within the week my skin started clearing up, but I found it too strong for to use during the winter. I'm only giving 4 stars because the smell reminds me of Noxzema, which is OK if you like that. At least the scent disappears fast.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using the moisturizer for over two months now (with the Very Clear scrub). It is thick in the box but then absorbs well and feels light on the skin, doesn't leave it oily at all. It's the first moisturizer I've found to be balancing acne-prone skin. very happy I found it!

This product is very effective against blemishes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 2 weeks of using it i noticed less blemishes and no forming new blemish

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I have occasional break-outs and this product not only clears them up, but prevents any new ones with twice daily use. Began seeing results in 30 days. Highly recommended. Non-greasy and a little goes a long way. Best to apply right after you shower when your skin is still moist so that the product distributes more easily.

Great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best moisturizer I have ever tried! It gives my combined blemish prone skin the moisture it needs without being oily or greasy. The smell is kind of strong, but it does not bother me...