......::::::MAKEUP BAG MUST HAVE::::::......

Posted by 4879996335268752448 on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I lOVE this product! I am 29 and still get breakouts here & there. I make sure I am never without this creme! I can easily wear this under mineral makeup without it being noticed. A little bit goes a long way! It is not drying. Smells nice. And when applied at bed time, I see results in the morning! And best of all made from pure goodness, paraben-free!!

Not too bad...but have found better

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This worked pretty good for me and it even wears well under makeup, but ever since trying Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, I wont go back. I found this to work better.

Clears up stubborn spots

Posted by 4626396500744084706 on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this product a couple times, on those stubborn, underground acne spots, and it has really worked! It cleared up the problem in area in only a couple days and now I use it every time I have a stubborn acne spot. I didn't think that the smell was overwhelming, and although the formula does take a bit to dry, I only put a dab of it on at night about an hour before bed so that wasn't much of a problem. Highly recommended!

Works pretty well!

Posted by Reviewer2289787 on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I first started using this during "that time of the month" when my adult acne seems to be the worst. I usually get some pretty bad / hard to heal acne at that time. The Spot Blemish Treatment helped the blemishes heal quicker then the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide product that I usually use. I also saw quite a bit less redness compared to usual (still red, but it didn't last for weeks like it usually does). I would recommend this if you don't have great results with something using Salicylic Acid (probably spelled that wrong, sorry!) or 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. This might be the product that finally gives you some good results. My only gripe is that it doesn't seem to do well under my foundation, even when I try to let it dry long enough, so wearing it twice a day is a problem for me. (The foundation tends to stick to the areas where the treatment is, and it's hard to get a good coverage.)

It's okay, but not perfectly good

Posted by 5151236079893008973 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a longtime acne suffer people, this does not cure any pimples. Well, it did provide a very thin protective shield for wearing makeup and help from worsening the condition, will buy another one for this reason.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dryes out the spots!

מעולה

Posted by 4641381769713092286 on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

מייבש את הפצעים תוך לילה! רק קניתי ומשתמשת בו בתקופות מחזור עושה פלאים!

spot blemish

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

gentle but doesnt do much

Doesn't do much

Posted by 5322605052227619702 on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a rather watery gel formulation that you have to apply in thick layer several times a day. It takes forever to dry and it doesn't do much to heel or dry out blemishes. Also the scent of tea tree oil is so overwhelming it makes my eyes water. I could just as easily put some pure tea tree oil and have have better results.

feels good but doesnt get rid of pimple

Posted by Reviewer1682973 on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase