From Russia

Posted by Reviewer2650774 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great! I realy see different. My skin become beautiful!

DERMA E TROPICAL SOLUTIONS

Posted by Reviewer1286012 on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic face cream love it. Makes your skin very soft and smells delicious. Night cream is wonderful too and the scrub. Fantastic products highly reccommend.

Ligera pero hidratante

Posted by BalkisMar on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Muy ligera, hidratante y buen complemento a uno de los serums de la firma

Simply uh-mazing!

Posted by eyecandy09 on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best creams I have ever tried so far! Pros: Smells SOOOOO good, easy to blend onto the skin, feels very light yet it's very moisturizing! It's winter season and I have very dry skin but I've never had any dry patches at all and it keeps my face moisturized the whole day! Con: It's just a bit hard to get the product out of the bottle, especially if it's your first time to use it (had to pump probably 10 times or more before the cream finally came out). Overall, I am very happy with this! Will definitely repurchase!!!

I don't like the way my skin feels using this product

Posted by Reviewer2072589 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have fairly dry skin and this moisturizer just doesn't give me enough. My skin feels dry and a little sticky after using this product. I wouldn't recommend it.

vitalizing day cream DME

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it is a nice cream and seems to do the trick. Nice covering and no nasty stuff in it.

It's good, but it's not for me.

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The texture of this is good, it's pretty light so it can soak in quickly so I guess it would be good to put on under make-up. Also, I love the dispenser. It keeps the cream clean (no grubby fingers going in a tub). However, I probably won't buy again, I bought 2 moisturisers to see if my face requires a light one or a heavy one. This was a little too light for me.

Not for me!

Posted by 5467583866820520185 on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Of course, we're all different, may suit someone else. Im surprised that some commented saying the smell was amazing. The smell to me is HORRIBLE, smells like a towel that's been damp for too long and has started to mildew. So i can't stand putting this on my face. The feeling after putting it on is also veeery tacky, if you're dry like me, it tends to stick to all the dry patches and flakes. Would not recommend to somenone with slightly dry skin and for those who are sensitive to smells.