Efectivo

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Exfoliante para usar en seco, enrojece la piel pero la deja muy suave y pulida, de los más efectivos que he usado con la ventaja del ácido glicólico.

Derma e anti-wrinkle glycolic scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love reading reviews but rarely submit one But this product is worthy of special mention. Like many of you I've tried a lot of scrubs most of which left my aging, dry skin feeling even dryer but not really scrubbed clean so I'd have to use a scrub sponge to get the old skin cells off before using any collagen building / anti-wrinkle products. And as you know unless your skin is properly cleaned those expensive topical products can't get deep enough into the skins layers to do any good. So, waste of product & money. Well, after all of that, I'm in LOVE with this scrub! You can really feel it doing its job. No need for a sponge scrubbie and the smell is like heaven. Sort of a rose and something else which I haven't figured out yet. AND, my face feels really clean. No residual film just wonderfully clean. Am also really impressed with their firming DMAE moisturizer which will tingle a bit when you put it on but that says it's working. Am on my 2nd jar of that and it's results are amazing! Am very impressed & happy!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin got visibly cleaner and toned when using this scrub. Need no spa salons now, will save money with this product:)

Not much scrubbing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The granules in this did not scrub all that much. More gentle than gentle seems like. God bless you all.

Love this scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for combination skin

Suitable for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This facial scrub is really gentle, maybe too gentle for my greasy skin with hyperpigmentation. It leaves skin really smooth and nurished at the same time. The powder is not rough and the consistency is thick and kind of greasy. Recommend it to all with dry skin.

not used yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not used yet

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

has a nice smell and leaves my skin soft. I use it twice a day. I'll buy it again

Love this scrub

Posted by Ronolss on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will definitely order again!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin love it, no allergy on it, skin look really healthy and fresh, dont make my skin dry, wash my face every evening with it.

1 2