Fave.

Posted by computersaysno on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used 4 or 5 different toners this past year, as my favorite was discontinued (also by derma e). And after trying several others by derma e and other brands, this has become my new fave. I felt the difference immediately. I use it AM/PM. It's slightly drying if a moisturizer isn't applied afterward. Also, I have a very strong sense of smell and the fragrance is fresh and barely noticeable. I really hope they don't change anything about it, or discontinue it 😥

Great product

Posted by sdiana3 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for a week and my pores look much smaller than before. The skin looks brighter. I can't believe the results! Definitely will buy again.

Loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this gentle but effective as a toner. However, it does leave my face a little tacky or sticky feeling. Since I don't put any moisturizer or sunscreen on after this, it makes it a little difficult to apply mineral makeup smoothly. Anyway, I will be repurchasing this.

A good glycolic toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used professional glycolic products all my life. Unfortunately, living in Japan having access to these types of products are difficult and invariably expensive for example the SKII products. DermaE Glycolic Toner is a product that is comparable to the SKII. I have noticed that the toner does feel warm on the face after application. You can follow the toner with a cream or lotion of your choice. Overall, I am very happy with the performance of this product.

It came empty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not a review about the product itself instead about how Iherb pack their orders. When the package arrived last week, it was wet. When I opened it, the toner was completely empty althoug it was closed in a palstic bag. So please Iherb Messrs. when you pack the orders, try to put in vertical the liquid products that they have risk to shed. The only thing I can tell about the toner is that, in a first impression, it had a good smell.

Great for resurfacing

Posted by juicekap on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using this on alternate days with a cotton pad smoothed over the skin. Definitely feel a little stinging and even numbness from the acid, but the result is smooth, glowing skin.

Favorite toner of all times!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Finally I found it - my skin (wrinkles, wide pores, occasional pimples) looks smooth, hydrated, with better complexion and less deep wrinkles. I noticed effect only after few days! On to the next bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good tonic, improves the complexion, lightens stains post-acne

Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell's like flower. After application there is no stickiness, good tonic

hmm..

Posted by Goldie on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

something gives me an allergic reaction from Derma E will not recommend if you had sensitive skin