Vitamin A pore refining gel by Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2090196 on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The company should work on the smell of this product. It contains glycolic acid and smells like a pure glycolic acid. I feel like in a chem lab. Overall I do not see any significant difference to the skin after using it for three weeks.

no he notado nada

Posted by 4922851847754147816 on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

no he notado nada con este producto lo mismo me da aplicarmelo q no,no ha reducido el tamaño de mis poros

Worked for me

Posted by 4969076911530163726 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 54 years old and was having very bad breakouts on my face. After using this product for 1 month the breakout problem is gone and I noticed my pores are much smaller. Very happy with the out come.

Really good

Posted by 5727625478945098864 on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This gel is a very good product, I have noticed its effects quite soon. I will buy it again, for sure.

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2604671 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i've been suffering from painful adult acne (that just can out of nowhere) for the past year or so and i know this product isn't really meant for pimples but i feel that it's really helped calm my skin down. i still have to keep on using it and observe the results.

Smell is not good but skin tighten a little

Posted by OksanaM on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product really smells not so good, but my pores seem to be more tighten. Anyway, this product is overpriced.