Unsuitable for sensitive skin - avoid if you have daisy/ragweed allergy (safflower)

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like another reviewer, I bought this to use as a transdermal vitamin supplement rather than skin care - it would be useful to know how much retinyl palmitate is in it. It irritated my skin and did not absorb well - seemed overly greasy. Would be better if there was a dropper for dispensing the oil - it's difficult to pour a small amount and it drips down the side of the bottle making that greasy too. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is not a miracle treatment however it's close to it. Leaves my skin feeling soft and has even started to reduce fine wrinkles. Highly recommended.

Derma E, Vitamin A with E Wrinkle Treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started using this about two weeks ago and I am starting to notice a difference in my skin. I have used a lot of beauty products but none have really delivered what they promised. I believe this product is something I will use from here on out.

A new fan of Derma E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Only recently discovered Derma E I am an official convert. I love the products, all have delivered what they say they will do and this is no exception. A beautiful oil that can be used neat at night or mixed in with other creams, I stir a teaspoon into my small jars of face cream to add that extra rich treatment.

So soft and smooth

Posted by DinaB123 on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin soft and smooth. One problem I have with this product is packaging. Having some sort of a dropper or a pump dispenser would be valuable. Just tipping a bottle makes one loose a lot of product and create oily spills.

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for over 10 years and continue to see good results - no wrinkles! I use it on my face and neck morning and evening. The oil is not heavy for my skin; it's quickly absorbed. Great product and highly recommended.

This product is great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it as an ingrediens for my homemade creams, and it works wonderfully.

Vit A oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to use coconut oil but this seems to work a lot better. I only have to apply it after I wash my face. after two days my face is still not dry. And the dryness of my face after I wash it seems to not be as bad. Does not turn my face red like a lot of other procducts I have tried.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fades out age spots too.. My husband loves it on his face too. :)

Perfect for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin does not tolerate fragrances or essential oils so this is a perfect product that makes skin very soft. I wish packaging was different, maybe a pump dispenser or something similar.

1 2 3 4