Warning! Product contains Sodium Benzoate.

Posted by katy-kyker on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was suspicious when I read this product was possibly USDA certified. Then I looked up info about Sodium Benzoate and there are studies that suggest it is carcinogenic and dangerous even applied to the skin. I'm sorry I purchased this product now, but certainly won't let it touch my skin again.

Best moisturizer yet!

Posted by Reviewer1244489 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When Derma E decided do discontinue the Fruit Smoothee collection, I almost cried, because I was convinced I'd never find a moisturizing cream as good. But then I found this one! It took me a few times to get used to the very thick texture, but it's a very rich cream that absorbs rather quickly. It's the only cream I've tried so far that leaves my skin moisturized 24 hours a day.

I love this cream!

Posted by Reviewer3190386 on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin and this cream makes it so soft. The cream is totally absorbed and not the least bit greasy. It smells wonderful too.

Sodium Benzoate

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

why put this in a god cream. I like the cream but now I mast get ridd of it.

Skin Rejuvenation

Posted by Reviewer2468492 on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years and love it. I am 69 and look 55 It really moisturizes my skin and keeps it youthful

Vitamin E creme

Posted by Reviewer1059029 on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used for years, cannot say enought about this product, it'wonderful

good

Posted by ice-mosaic on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

well it moisturizes, smells good, large volume. крем неплотный, хорошо впитывается и увлажняет, приятно пахнет дыней.

Great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2363954 on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have really dry and dehydreated skin, especially in winter. This cream it's moisturizing and nourishing, just what my skin needs.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2666233 on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice cream, it does have a slight fragrance but not overly so. I usually get the Jason Vitamin E cream but wanted to try this brand. Derma E is soothing and rich but not overly so. Good for the cold months when my skin gets very dry.

great product

Posted by jesuszqueen on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this for the last 6 mos or so as a facial moisturizer. It can be oily especially in the summer, but I like the way it makes my skin soft. It seems to help my skin a lot, & I use it regularly now. Though I've had acne prone skin, this never makes me break out!