Great for my face!

Posted by 4989210024860063590 on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil after using toner every morning. Using just a drop keep my face moisturized. It doesn't look oily at all (after a few minutes). It is scentless and feels great! This is my second bottle. I love it!

Great vitamin E

Posted by WeHealthy on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamin e oil!Perfect for the skin!i use it daily under the eyes and once a week on the whole face!The next morning the skin is really soft!!Try it!!

Wonderful Product

Posted by 4642428195076456821 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil under any moisturiser as soon as I get out of the shower while still warm and damp. The oil goes into my skin immediately and literally leaves my skin glowing. Excellent service from iHerb, too. Thank you!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1039109 on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a rich vitamin E that has helped to ease my severe dry skin. It is a must for the dry cold winter. As well as a healing for dry cracked skin. Don't go the winter without it!

i love it

Posted by 5053858652165178142 on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i definitely recommend this if you have dark circles under your eyes

super

Posted by Reviewer2189313 on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

super

Fabulous

Posted by 5091919343555813161 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, noticed the difference to my skin in only 3 days. Its a bit oily for use in the morning but ok if you use a mineral powder over it, i have used now for nearly a year and each bottle lasts over 6 months. Love it and very well priced

It works

Posted by 5262436332987310447 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my face every night, to treat my acne and acne scars. It´s kind of thick, but you can apply it with a cotton swab as to not get to much on. It has no smell, and it doesn´t empty very fast. I use this on my chest and shoulders as well (as I occationally have acne there) and it works great. But again, it is a thick oil so use the cotton swab or blend it with coconut oil to make it thinner. (You could also use olive oil, but I prefer coconut oil) I reccomend this!

Excellent product

Posted by 4854823509890946141 on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my all time favourite product. I use it as daily moisturiser under my make-up. It brightens and nourishes the skin. After using it for couple of weeks some of my friends asked me what products I used on my skin as it looked so fresh and well nourished. Highly recommend it for everyone, but especially for people with mixed or dry skin.

My mom loved it

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I personally didn't use this skin oil myself, since my skin is more on the combination side, but I bought it as a christmas present for my mom and she loved it. When used on damp skin (i.e. right after using the toner), it sinks into the skin easily and makes the skin look soft and nourished. It also helps with dryness on the long run.

1 2