Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always like to have this one on hand. The price here is competitive. I have had another brand where the plastic cap began to melt because the oil was to strong for it. No problem with this one. A tiny bit goes a long way. No wound pretreated with this has ever gotten infected in our family.

Desert Essence, 100% pure Australian Tea Tree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best. It's good for so much. Feet soaking. Fungus. Warts. Skin. Hair. On and on. Good stuff to have around.

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me with staff acne and to also clear up regular acne. I use it on cuts and they heal so much quicker. I won't be without this!

Tea Tree Oil a must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree oil is always good to have around -- good disinfectant. Has many antiseptic uses. Good for the gums too (mixed with toothpaste. I always look for Desert Essence.

Ant bites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband experienced much quicker healing and very little itching after the application of Tea Tree Oil to fire ant bites which he suffered a two weeks ago. Thanks for a great product.

Loved this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Yet again another product I will keep on my shelf...it helped get rid of a fungal infection that I had...now I keep applying it and it is keeping it away. I love it! I put it wherever I sweat and it keeps it at bay. Great astrigent...

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has many uses...great skin toner, lice repellant, wound care, etc. A little goes a long way.

Desert Essence, 100% Australian Tea Tree Oiil, 2 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it for burns and helps my Shih Tzu skin from his allegy.

a staple in my cabinet for gums, bad breath and cold sores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have problems with my gums due to bacteria. Whenever a gum feels swallen, I rub this oil on it and it de-puffs over night. Tea tree oil is the BEST natural killer of bad breath bacteria I know. I just rub it on my gums and then gargle with water. For half an hour your mouth smells like camphor but after that it goes away and no more bad breath. I also use the tea trea oil to burn cold sores in two days. I apply it over the cold sore about 3 times /day for the 1st and 2nd day when the sore appears on my lips and its burned out on the third day. It works much faster and effective to burn the cold sore and stop it from expanding and propagating, much more effective than the standard meds like Abreva or Valtrex.

I use this for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always buy this brand, and always purchase at iherb because I love both. I use this in my body lotion, my face cream, directly on cuts and scrapes and on to lighten some non-cancerous body moles (always dermatologist body check each yr).