what has happened to this brand of oil?

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this in the past when it had the old natural colored labels and I loved it. My old bottle the same Desert Essence brand has a greenish yellow product, good; this one is golden yellow. I am always wary of label changes as it almost always means "altered on the down low for the worst" product. This is the case here. I put this on my face and it smelled perfumey. I put it on my arms and my skin smelled of bacon but I haven't cooked any bacon! I was careful not to buy the organic one as that smells like burnt tires. Now, it's been a few minutes and my skin smells plasticky! the same happened after I put it on my face. I do not know what is wrong with their product but I am switching brands and hoping for the best. only good thing is they switched the cap and it no longer leaks all over the place. The smell is toxic to my MCS. Avoid!

Great makeup remover

Posted by 4952497046617483345 on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this oil to remove my makeup since it's known as being non comedogenic, and it works! I use it almost everyday to remove my makeup. I just pour a couple drops in my hand, rub it all over my face, and use a round cotton pad to wipe it off and it leaves my face very soft. I have not had any additional breakouts since I started using it. I will definitely purchase the larger bottle.

Great for dry hair!

Posted by JuliaNZ on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because I have heard that it is good for your hair. I always blow dry my hair to give it volume but I find that I always have very dry ends. I have been putting this product just on those dry ends after blow drying and I have seen a remarkable difference. I only use a tiny bit and it makes my frizzy ends so much smoother. It is not greasy or shiny, just hydrating :)

Great Product!

Posted by 4655522717510653752 on Jul 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

TWO THUMBS UP! After switching to Argan Oil for my facial and hair moisturizer, I decided to switch to Jojoba Oil since I had heard good things about it. Love it! I love that it makes my face feel moisturized but no overly greasy like Argan Oil tends to do. I do have to make sure I rub it in well, but I think that applies with all oils. I use this for my hair as well and have had great results as well! My bf uses it and loves it, considering he's extremely acne-prone and has eczema. Definitely will repurchase!

Repito

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta mucho este aceite, repito con esta talla más pequeña por que no podía poner más pesó en el pedido.

Genial

Posted by 5177954545717102480 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mr encanta para hidratarme la cara antes de acostarme. Me levanto por la mañana sintiendo la piel hidratada.

Great, does the job

Posted by 4718799482153576820 on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for getting rid of fine lines around my eyes and am seeing slow but definite improvement. It's also great as a cleanser, makeup remover, 'serum' and hair treatment, so definitely worth your money.

This brand works great!

Posted by Insanity on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This oil is so light and absorbent. I frequently add 2 or 3 drops of oil to my palms, rub them in, and then run my hands through my daughters and my wet hair prior to braiding for a little extra conditioning

Great for controlling oily skin and giving moisture to dry skin.

Posted by 5366260184309401433 on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I saw a review about controlling oily skin with jojoba oil. I have been using this less than a week but I really like how it moisturize my skin without feeling too oily( you can control the amount: for oily skin, just 2-3 drops will do). It's 100% cold-pressed jojoba oil, so I get(at least I think) the benefit of pure jojoba :D

Very good bottle of jojoba oil

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is quite good for my eczema-prone skin. I use it to apply around my mouth and below the nose and it almost hear the eczema problem. Although it gave me a small zit but it dried up quickly and that is better than eczema anytime.