love this!

Posted by juliaheis on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful concealer. At 56 I'm too young for age spots yet there are a few on my face, as well as various freckles. I 'pat' a small amount on the areas and they are magically covered--I'm very impressed and happy! I use this in conjunction with Honeybee Gardens Luminous pressed mineral powder and it is a beautiful combination.

quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does it's job well, but it's not easy to hide very red spots, that's why I give it 4 not 5 stars. Just read the "Directions" on the tube and it says that you have to "pat" it, I kind of always spread it, maybe that's the case, will try it next time when I use it.

Good stick concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Looks natural, good coverage.

Nice concealer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Desert Essence and this product is no exception! I like the coverage and the consistency. I have a lot of acne scarring on my face and this product hides them pretty efficiently without looking dry or caked. I just take a generous dab and swipe it over my skin. Then I blend it in by tapping lightly with my finger until the swiping motions aren't evident anymore. My skin tone is actually pretty light, but it seems that the medium shade makes a more natural look once it's all blended.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Looks natural, good coverage. This is not a stick, but a cream in a tube, so it is very hygienic. I like that it easily blends, on the back of my hand, with the ligther concealer for a perfect shade for my skin.

brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

cant beat dessert essence

Amazing product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So light and smells wonderful....

love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it feels soft, natural when i put it on my skin. conceals great too for my skin color. treats the pimple quick. the tea tree oil is great. i wash with the tea tree face wash then use this. my face feels clean and looks so much better. i have tried everything before i found this product. four years using proactiv. nothing worked. i found tea tree oil and products that contain the oil. and my face is thankful. the face wash and now the blemish stick, a great combination. i orded more as soon as i knew it was the right product for my skin so i don't run out anytime soon. love it! a little goes a long way.

Excellent product, great price!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, great price!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a good concealer, but I do find the Medium shade a bit too dark.

1 2