Best choise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best example of what liquid soap should be. You won't find anything better.

Nice product -- a little heavily scented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product. I am very chemically sensitive and cannot use traditional soaps. Since I really liked DE tea tree mouthwash, I thought I'd give this a try. The fragrance is too overwhelming for me, but it is an amazing dog shampoo. Pooch's hair is softer, cleaner and deodorized. Although it has a heavy fragrance, it doesn't linger on the pooch -- that works for me since my hubby has the wet-dog chore! A very nice product but not for someone who can't handle strong scents. It is not a chemical smell, just too strong.

Great feel.. but funky smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My body absolutely loves being washed with this product - however the smell is very strong and a bit funky for my liking.. it smells like old wood.. not the fresh smell of tree - more a strong and "old" smell..The bottle is big which is great but it comes only with a lid on top, so the hole is big and I waste a little more soap than I want to every time.. that's a minus too. But overall: GREAT feel - not so great smell.. :-/ Still the body loves it, but I'll try to find something with a better smell next time.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does not dry out your skin, and it even makes it softer! Smells a little weird, but its worth it!

Is fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Is fantastic

nice smell

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i choose it becuse its a safe pruduct and i use it in every shower, but it leaves the skin dry, although it is oily. i am not sure if i will buy it again, i might look for a diffrent body wash.

Confusing.

Posted by annannaljuba on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kind of uncomfortable, really dries the skin out, can't use for showering.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, clean very well, does not dry your skin and affordable.

Best Liquid Soap for the skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have been using Desert Essence soap for many years. It is great for our skin and has a rustic smell. If you have a problem with dry itchy skin then I recommend giving this a try. It's important that you get a soap dispenser simular to the one for handsoap so you won't over use the product. A few squirts on a bath rag or luffa and you are ready to go!

Economic refill size for the 8oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good price for the refill of the 8oz bottle. Also we use it for hands wash only. Desert Essence carries the one for the "face" wash.

1 2