Best choise

Posted by Reviewer2710279 on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best example of what liquid soap should be. You won't find anything better.

Nice product -- a little heavily scented

Posted by Reviewer1749325 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product. I am very chemically sensitive and cannot use traditional soaps. Since I really liked DE tea tree mouthwash, I thought I'd give this a try. The fragrance is too overwhelming for me, but it is an amazing dog shampoo. Pooch's hair is softer, cleaner and deodorized. Although it has a heavy fragrance, it doesn't linger on the pooch -- that works for me since my hubby has the wet-dog chore! A very nice product but not for someone who can't handle strong scents. It is not a chemical smell, just too strong.

Great feel.. but funky smell

Posted by Reviewer2894034 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My body absolutely loves being washed with this product - however the smell is very strong and a bit funky for my liking.. it smells like old wood.. not the fresh smell of tree - more a strong and "old" smell..The bottle is big which is great but it comes only with a lid on top, so the hole is big and I waste a little more soap than I want to every time.. that's a minus too. But overall: GREAT feel - not so great smell.. :-/ Still the body loves it, but I'll try to find something with a better smell next time.

Is fantastic

Posted by 4677524424418874785 on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Is fantastic

Very good

Posted by 5186027089237347181 on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does not dry out your skin, and it even makes it softer! Smells a little weird, but its worth it!

nice smell

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i choose it becuse its a safe pruduct and i use it in every shower, but it leaves the skin dry, although it is oily. i am not sure if i will buy it again, i might look for a diffrent body wash.

Confusing.

Posted by annannaljuba on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kind of uncomfortable, really dries the skin out, can't use for showering.

Best Liquid Soap for the skin!

Posted by 5317704313034337277 on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have been using Desert Essence soap for many years. It is great for our skin and has a rustic smell. If you have a problem with dry itchy skin then I recommend giving this a try. It's important that you get a soap dispenser simular to the one for handsoap so you won't over use the product. A few squirts on a bath rag or luffa and you are ready to go!

Economic refill size for the 8oz

Posted by Reviewer2004397 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good price for the refill of the 8oz bottle. Also we use it for hands wash only. Desert Essence carries the one for the "face" wash.

ok quite runny almost just liquid

Posted by 4754919333690319625 on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Okay, does not have a very strong tea tree smell like the other brand I used, and is very watery. A bit drying, would be good for oily skin.

1 2