good

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Liked it. cleans very well. But the liquid.

gentle and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this while still struggling to find a cleanser that was gentle on my acne-prone skin. I have used the Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean which left my skin tight and dry. I bought this one knowing that the ingredient list is short and simple. It's very versatile; I can use it on my hair, body, face, and have even used it as a detergent to wash my clothes so it's very convenient when traveling or camping. A little goes a very long way, I only use a little dab of it to clean my face. Simple is sometimes the best. It has not made my face break out or leave it tight and dry. For the price, you won't find anything better!

Great for oily acne prone skin.

Posted by dunjadux on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my firt time buying liquid soap whit tea tree oil. It's great for oily skin because lives it soft and clean. This one is not hursh on you skin and cleans every pore. Only problem is the pump. It splashes the product because it is very liquid, like water, so you need to catch soua. Afret some time pump gets clog by soap. So product is exelant but they need to improve packaging.

it's tea tree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It actually smells like pure tea tree oil. It's okay when you're used to it but otherwise might be a bit unpleasant at first. It doesn't foam very well, need more than 1 pump to wash the whole body. I think that shows that there are no harmful chemicals that make the foam. But you can actually feel the oil on your skin after washing whit it which is very nice. I think it's good for my skin.

Gentle on sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. I struggle with finding soaps that my skin does not react to. This worked for me. It does lather but not that much. For those that complain about lather, please buy products that are stuffed with SLS (Sodium lauryl sulfate) instead. I hated the smell though.

I love this soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this to clean my makeup brushes, and when my hands have been working with meat.

Castile Liquid Soap with Organic Tea Tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good liquid soap, without harsh artificial things. The scent is pure tea tree oil.

DO NOT USE ON FACE

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It leaves skin feeling very dry and my eyes were burning after using this on my face. As a body soap it is not bad.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Affordable, clean very well without over drying your hands

Great soap with a fresh smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very strongly scented of tea tree oil and leaves my face and hands feeling refreshed. I use this castile soap as a face wash in the evenings. Does take a bit extra to lather with hard water but very good product and a nice value. Tea tree oil works great to clear up acne naturally so I find the moisturizing benefits of the castile soap with tea tree to be a nice combination.

1 2 3 4