Amazing !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually do not use hair lotion, it always makes my hair look greasy, but after reading the reviews here i desided to give it a try ... and I"M IN LOVE ! My hair is very dry because i dye it once a month to blond. I used it right after i washed my hair. the morning after my hair was so soft like never befor ! even after i straighted my hair. I also put it on my hair once a day after i comb it, no need to put alot of product just a pea size will do the work, also my hair smells like tropic coconut ! LOVE the product will order more for sure ! Also cruelty free !

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think it is good for dry curly hair. It smooths down frizz pretty well and moisturizes hair good. And the smell is amazing!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the other lotion from Desert Essence and I have to admit that I haven't noticed a difference between the 2 products. Anyway I love both and they are now my favourite moisturizing lotion for my relaxed hair: it softens the hair, help to detangled, keep the moisture and it's silicone free!!! The only down side for some people is that it's a bit greasy and also very concentrated so hard to distribute.

Hydrates and smoothes even bleached hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have recently highlighted my hair and bleached it at the ends, so it became a bit dull, but this lotion brought back its shine and silky texture, making it look like it's my natural hair. After this lotion it is very easy to brush through hair and to style it too, as it stops being fluffy and electrified. All in all, great leave-in treatment.

Maravilla

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tengo todo el "set" champú, acondicionador y esta crema de peinado. Me gusta muchísimo como define mis rizos, sin apelmazarlos y manteniendo el olor del resto de productos. Pero hay que poner poca cantidad, de lo contrario deja sensación de pelo sucio.

Génial!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Un super produit,bien hydratant et nourrisant,pas hyper lissant ceci dit,qui n'allourdit pas,donne de la brillance.Sent super bon mais pas ecoeurant. Appliqué sur cheveux humides,génial!!

Tient ses promesses !

Posted by biotytips on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Très bon leave-in! ceci dit, je m'attendais à une lotion liquide mais je suis contente quand même. Produit conforme à la description annoncée : cheveux nourris, souples et brillants. Ne laisse pas un toucher collant ni gras et il en très peu. Convient très bien sur mes cheveu frisés et secs.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells delicius and very moisturizing my hair and tips...my hair after use it not look oilily! I recommend it! ;)

Love!

Posted by whylosetomorrow on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Desert Essence coconut hair range. My hair has never felt softer or smelled so nice! Can't wait to try their other ranges!

Smells gorgeous !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this lotion to compare it to Dessert Essence curl cream which I've been using and there seems to be no difference between them ! They both make my frizzy wavy hair more defined and manageable but leave it a little crispy I f I use too much. Also, I always get asked what that lovely smell is when I use it, it's not a sickly coconut scent or too sweet !