Amazing !

Posted by 5213064164385462782 on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually do not use hair lotion, it always makes my hair look greasy, but after reading the reviews here i desided to give it a try ... and I"M IN LOVE ! My hair is very dry because i dye it once a month to blond. I used it right after i washed my hair. the morning after my hair was so soft like never befor ! even after i straighted my hair. I also put it on my hair once a day after i comb it, no need to put alot of product just a pea size will do the work, also my hair smells like tropic coconut ! LOVE the product will order more for sure ! Also cruelty free !

Great!

Posted by 5397548940069045009 on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think it is good for dry curly hair. It smooths down frizz pretty well and moisturizes hair good. And the smell is amazing!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the other lotion from Desert Essence and I have to admit that I haven't noticed a difference between the 2 products. Anyway I love both and they are now my favourite moisturizing lotion for my relaxed hair: it softens the hair, help to detangled, keep the moisture and it's silicone free!!! The only down side for some people is that it's a bit greasy and also very concentrated so hard to distribute.

Hydrates and smoothes even bleached hair

Posted by 5250947391240806516 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have recently highlighted my hair and bleached it at the ends, so it became a bit dull, but this lotion brought back its shine and silky texture, making it look like it's my natural hair. After this lotion it is very easy to brush through hair and to style it too, as it stops being fluffy and electrified. All in all, great leave-in treatment.

Maravilla

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tengo todo el "set" champú, acondicionador y esta crema de peinado. Me gusta muchísimo como define mis rizos, sin apelmazarlos y manteniendo el olor del resto de productos. Pero hay que poner poca cantidad, de lo contrario deja sensación de pelo sucio.

Great product

Posted by 5593587659618372618 on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells delicius and very moisturizing my hair and tips...my hair after use it not look oilily! I recommend it! ;)

Smells gorgeous !

Posted by 4808132731160179066 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this lotion to compare it to Dessert Essence curl cream which I've been using and there seems to be no difference between them ! They both make my frizzy wavy hair more defined and manageable but leave it a little crispy I f I use too much. Also, I always get asked what that lovely smell is when I use it, it's not a sickly coconut scent or too sweet !

bien!!

Posted by 5165270136484851104 on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Facilita el alisado sin añadir peso ni grasa.

Made my hair drier and tangled

Posted by 5049718731552682215 on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have thick dry hair and I'm currently on a capillary chronogram, which had been working pretty good until I started using this lotion. It leaves my hair sticky, very dry, and makes the split-ends look worst! It also tangles my hair, which is very unusual! I've been using it as a conditioner in the shower and it works better that way for my hair.

Bad product

Posted by holahola on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My thin long hair with dry ends got all messed up using this. Became even dryer and crispy with "bubblegum"-feeling, had to wash my hair again after just a few hours. Will never use again. Smells good, but does not do the job at all!