DO NOT BE FOOLED!!

Posted by Reviewer1308420 on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THEY RECENTLY CHANGED THE INGREDIENT. 5 star review is for the OLD formula. The new formula SUCKS!! 1. IT IS NO LONGER ORGANIC 2. SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE (which is neurotoxin) 3. DOES NOT CONDITION HAIR 4. DOESN'T SMELL AS GOOD. THEY RUINED A PERFECT PRODUCT. IT'S GARBAGE NOW!!! DON'T BE FOOLED BY THESE EXCELLENT REVIEWS; THEY ARE FOR A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRODUCT!! (read more about it on Amazon, many people are ranting about it there!!!)

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer1586502 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner smells very nice, like a day at the beach ... but the product is greasy and does nothing by way of conditioning. I come out of the bath with tangles that I have to tear through with a brush. I will not be buying this brand again. In fact, I'm tired of "organic" hair products and am going back to the high-end salon brands that make my hair look good!

pourquoi cet engouement?

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je ne comprends pas cette hystérie pour ce démêlant, il n'a rien d'exceptionnel, je ne le rachèterai pas, il part très vite car il faut en mettre beaucoup (j'ai les cheveux très épais secs et frisés), de plus, il y a trop de marques à explorer encore sur ce site...j'espère avoir de meilleures surprises.

The best conditioner I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer1106233 on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner, recommended it to my best friend and sister, they love it. My friend took it with her to the hair dressers and her hair dresser asked where did she get it from how its really moisturizing. This conditioner deeply moisturizes my hair, smells so lovely and I use it as a deep conditioner, it keeps my hair smelling great and I would not change it for the world. A little goes a long way, love it, love it, love it, works excellently on my afro textured hair keeping it soft, moisturized and smelling great. Can be used whenever and however you desire it. All the best people.

Great Product

Posted by MacnAZ on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have found a better product that changes the review by 3 stars. I am not pleased with the deception that Desert Essence exhibits with sodium coco sulfate. It is not in this product. Sodium coco sulfate is SLS, so do not be deceived.

Loved it!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My long curly hairs loved it! I used this conditioner together with the same shampoo. Hairs are not dry after it, and it's good for my scalp. Smells not like real coconut, more synthetic, but still good.

Very moisturizing and effective!

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best natural conditioners out there! It's super moisturizing and works just as well as the non-natural types. It also as a very pleasant fragrance that's not too overpowering.

Me encanta!!

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este acondicionador, me deja el pelo sedoso y fácil de cepillar. Con poca cantidad ya es efectivo. Siempre lo utilizo junto con el champú de la misma línea. El olor es maravilloso.

soft n silky

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the best conditioner i`ve ever used

best conditioner ever

Posted by 5081267273951625355 on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing and leaves my hair clean and easy to comb. A little goes a long way, it smells like real coconut, and the smell doesn't stay for a long time, what I prefer because I'm not a big fan of coconut. The ingredients are very good and it has no silicons or parabens. PERFECT!