This Works Very Well

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this conditioner. Natural ingredients and works like a dream. I have long hair and use conditioner only to the ends to get the hair easy to handle and comb. This is very effective conditioner to detangle hair and feels like a normal market conditioner in use. I can warmly recommend you to try this conditioner. I would have like to try Desert Essence shampoos too, but they have sodium coco sulfate in them so I will probably buy Andalou Naturals shampoo instead when the time comes. If you found this review helpful, please click the Yes button below, thank you. You can read my other product reviews by clicking my username above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Warning - this attracts men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This smell of this product reminds me of grape bubble gum, and apparentely that's some sort of aphrodesiac for men. As soon as I get out of the shower my husband is all over me. I've always stayed away from care products that smell like food so I'm still adjusting to the fragrance, but the product performs well. I have long, very wavy hair and this condition does a great job of softening my hair and keeping it tangle-free throughout the day.

Posted by holahola on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells like bubblegum. Very strong smell in the shower, but just a nice small scent remains in hair. SO good! Fits with my thin nordic hair without making it flat.

parfait

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'ai les cheveux colorés, et secs/abimés par des couleurs rapprochées, je cherchais donc un après-shampoing efficace, je l'ai trouvé ! Bonne odeur, et on sent l'effet sur les cheveux : il les rend doux, légers, faciles à démêler. (attention à ne pas en mettre trop cela dit, il alourdit un peu les cheveux et ils regraissent plus vite.) Le tube est grand, il dure longtemps. Utilisé avec le shampooing de la même gamme, ensemble efficace. Cette marque me plaît, je vais essayer les autres parfums.

Great conditioner with a wonderful scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very fine, straight hair that is color treated. This product conditions nicely, doesnt make my hair limp (as many other products do), and it has a fantastic scent.

👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bon produit. Les cheveux se démêlent facilement. Agréable texture.

Great for Fine Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is wonderful for fine, coloured hair. It doesn't weigh down the hair like so many "coloured hair" products do. And it lasts a very long time. Good product and great value. Sweet, but earthy scent - very pleasant.

End to dryness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just started using Italian Red Grape Conditioner and so happy I have. I have dry hair and find it hard to find a good conditioner to make my hair more hydrated, smooth and also more manageable. This conditioner is perfect for my hair. Natural ingredients, beautiful shine! I recommend this product.

Italian grapes mmmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a hairdresser I have come across many brands commercial and non commercial. I have been using natural products for quiet some time now and because I have bleached hair which is naturally quiet dark my hair is very thick and very very long and curly, it's made my hair very smooth with no Fly always and is excellent for Treated hair. It really does clean the hair so if you have oily hair it's great coloured hair even better and most of all it's ingredients are wonderful. Even a week after washing hair it still smells like grapes. Μy hair doesn't become oily very quickly so if your hair isn't very dirty no need to Double wash once is enough and the matching conditioner is very nourishing making the hair silky and soft even with bleached hair. you only need the slightest amount as little goes a long way. I use this in Conjunction with my purple shampoo For highlighted hair and it's great. If you Wanna experience the heavenly scents of The sweet Italian vineyards get your hands on one of these and you truly Will be there.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair is long, very thick, a little bit dry and it's color treated. I always have some troubles finding a conditioner that moisturizes my hair, but i dont like the oily ones. This one is amazing!! I really love it, i've been using it for two months and im definetely going to buy it again .