THE BEST CONDITIONER EVER!!!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bought plenty (dozens) of different conditioners trying to find the one that actually works for my hair. And THIS IS IT!!!!!! I have a slightly curly and therefore quite dry hair. The lengths tend to dry no matter what I do. Also the hair tends to get frizzy and messy. Luckily his conditioner has worked wonders! The consistence is very thick and creamy and I believe it might be too heavy for thinner and lighter hair. But for a thick and a bit coarse hair this product is amazingly good! My hair has never looked as good as it does right now. And the smell is soooooo yummy! It makes me wanna eat it :) HOWEVER: I do not recommend the shampoo from the same range because it contains drying ingredients! I have tried the Red Gape conditioner as well and it is very good as well. I just like this raspberry smell better!

Fave

Posted by Reviewer1949742 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Won't build up! Makes hair shiny and healthy, and light. My fine hair tends to become heavy and weighed down very easily. This is the only moisturizer I know of that I can use everyday, and still have light bouncy hair. The raspberry smells great -- not overwhelmingly fruity. Great moisturizer.

Red Raspberry Conditioner

Posted by MacnAZ on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is pretty good. I rate it 2 stars because this company on other products deceive the consumer with sodium coco sulfate. That is still Sodium Laurel Sulfate. See my other reviews regarding more details and clarification on my statement. I most likely will NOT order any products from this company in the future because of their deception.

I love them

Posted by Reviewer1678015 on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this organics hair care line except lemon tee tree. They smell good but not to strong after drying my hair. My sensitive scalp doesn't have any trouble with these items

Love

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling good.

Wonderful Hair Care Product

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic smelling and conditioning product for the hair. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and this works great for me. I love aroma, but unfortunately with MCS, I cannot tolerate many of them. But these products by Desert Essence are absolutely great! They don't make me sick!

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good

Pleasantly smells

Posted by Reviewer1779558 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pleasantly smells, well washes out hair, humidifies

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Desert Essence simply makes the most amazing conditioners. Not only does they do wonder for my dry, thick hair but they also smell so good! I also love that you get a good amount of product, so it lasts a really long time, espceially since i only wash my hair once a week.

DRYING

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd hoped for a moisturizing conditioner, but this seemed heavy and drying.