Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is so far the best day cream I've used! It's not greasy or sticky and provides great base for make up. My skin is healthy and moisturized. I also love that it has SPF 15.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best moisturizers i've ever used. Small amount goes long way! Smell is funny but not disturbing. Wears well under makeup.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for the last couple of years. I live in dry climates all year around and this makes my face feel soft and nourished. I like that it is well rated on EWG's Skin Deep website (so no bad stuff) and that is has the added SPF protection as I live in sunny climates year round.

Desert Essence, Daily Essential Defense Lotion, SPF 15, Normal Skin, Fragrance Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by SugarQueen on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

запах легкий все же есть, но приятный и натуральный. пользуюсь для лица и рук. нравится.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used the green one for dry skin for a while and I like that very much, but as the weather is warming ut I needed a lighter moisturizer. This one also works well and the smell is pleasant. (It is not perfumed but the natural working ingredients smell of citrus.)

very nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find this more nourishing than the dry skin version in the green tube. The green one is dry and pasty in texture while this is nearly as pasty but a little more moist and viscous. This isn't fragrance free as iHerb's title suggests, which worried me as my skin and eyes can't usually handle any fragrances. The scent is light and fruity, luckily didn't cause any trouble and fades away after a while. I haven't had any issues with either of these Desert Essence's SPF 15 moisturizers. Both sink into my skin quite nicely while keeping it soft and calm all day. No breakouts, irritation or clogging, which is rare.

Great under makeup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lotion, because it works really well under mineral makeup! If i apply it a bit too much, it leaves a little greasy feeling on the skin, but if you apply it sparingly on a little damp skin, it sinks in easily. Zinc Oxide based SPF 15 is great, it could be even higher, but so far i'm very happy with this lotion. I recommend this for normal and mixed skin!

One of my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Frankly, I didn't expect that I would like this cream so much, but now it is one of my favourite products. I use it daily under make-up.

Almost perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells good, it is very efficient. One of the best cream ever!

Muy buena hidratante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es una hidratante que aunque inicialmente se pueda sentir un poco "pesada", se absorve muy bien, y es genial para pieles normales-mixtas, aporta la hidratación perfecta (incluso creo que sería reequilibrante si tuvieras zonas excesivamente secas), además tiene factor de protección y... un olorcito como a cítrico (tipo mandarina) que hace que sea super agradable..repetiré seguro

1 2 3