Best dental tape I've ever seen!

Posted by Reviewer1164411 on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I prefer dental tape rather than dental floss because dental floss is too thin and tends to stack between my teeth. I am free from such problem with this dental tape. I also like the smell of this product. I feel comfortable whenever I use it.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A dental floss with no chemical! It leaves a nice tea tree taste after you floss. At least I feel safer swallowing my own saliva as compared after using a dental floss with harmful chemical. The tea tree oil helps to kill the harmful bacteria that breed around the previously stuck food. Note that this dental floss is thicker. It is about 1.2 mm in width and 0.2 mm in thickness (Rough estimate). This thick floss does not shred easily and not sharp either. It is good for those with bigger tooth gap (like my back teeth). Because of its size and thickness, you can clean the gap easily and it does not cut into your gums. Sometimes tiny bone piece get stuck in my teeth gap, this floss is also useful in this aspect as it does not shred easily. Generally, I used this along with the thinner version dental floss that is from desert essence as well. Both have its uses, depending on situation. This floss is suitable for vegetarian as well. The price is very well. It is cheaper than most of the normal dental floss. It is much shorter than the thin version. (45.7m) Check out my page for more reviews!

Love the after-taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works fine as a floss, and I really like the tea tree oil after-taste, it is refreshing. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Eh...

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this as a freebie, so that's great. However, I'm Pretty glad I didn't pay for it. I love the idea of natural tea tree floss, but I used the entire box in two flossings. The tape shreds like crazy and wasn't very cleansing. I would not purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

good dental type

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of this product. But should admit that its a bit thick. I think it should work well for people who have teeth that are more spaced apart.

Not happy...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Splits too easily.

Not so good

Posted by UltraMarine on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dental floss is too soft, easily torn. Нить мягкая, легко рвется и сильно пушится :(

This is pretty good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a thick flat tape (whereas floss is a string). So it's kind of hard to get in between tight places and my teeth are pretty tight. The flavor is nice, not bitter, not overpowering. I do sometimes use well diluted tea tree on a cotton swab to polish and shine my teeth. I like this but it takes me a while to use because of the aforementioned problem with tight together teeth.

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) Very inexpensive and efficient. Love the feeling after using dental tape and cleaning teeth. It's resistant and painless, plus you got a lot of tape.

Excellent floss!

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my go-to for flossing. The floss (or tape or whatever) is thick enough that it doesn't cut into my gums, slice into my fingers, or break off in between my teeth, but no so thick that I have to use undue force to floss. The tea tree oil adds a fresh and unimposing flavor--just enough to make a hint of cleanliness, but not so much that it grabs your attention.