Help

Best dental tape I've ever seen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I prefer dental tape rather than dental floss because dental floss is too thin and tends to stack between my teeth. I am free from such problem with this dental tape. I also like the smell of this product. I feel comfortable whenever I use it.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A dental floss with no chemical! It leaves a nice tea tree taste after you floss. At least I feel safer swallowing my own saliva as compared after using a dental floss with harmful chemical. The tea tree oil helps to kill the harmful bacteria that breed around the previously stuck food. Note that this dental floss is thicker. It is about 1.2 mm in width and 0.2 mm in thickness (Rough estimate). This thick floss does not shred easily and not sharp either. It is good for those with bigger tooth gap (like my back teeth). Because of its size and thickness, you can clean the gap easily and it does not cut into your gums. Sometimes tiny bone piece get stuck in my teeth gap, this floss is also useful in this aspect as it does not shred easily. Generally, I used this along with the thinner version dental floss that is from desert essence as well. Both have its uses, depending on situation. This floss is suitable for vegetarian as well. The price is very well. It is cheaper than most of the normal dental floss. It is much shorter than the thin version. (45.7m) Check out my page for more reviews!

Eh...

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this as a freebie, so that's great. However, I'm Pretty glad I didn't pay for it. I love the idea of natural tea tree floss, but I used the entire box in two flossings. The tape shreds like crazy and wasn't very cleansing. I would not purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Love the after-taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works fine as a floss, and I really like the tea tree oil after-taste, it is refreshing. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

This is pretty good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a thick flat tape (whereas floss is a string). So it's kind of hard to get in between tight places and my teeth are pretty tight. The flavor is nice, not bitter, not overpowering. I do sometimes use well diluted tea tree on a cotton swab to polish and shine my teeth. I like this but it takes me a while to use because of the aforementioned problem with tight together teeth.

good dental type

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of this product. But should admit that its a bit thick. I think it should work well for people who have teeth that are more spaced apart.

Not happy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Splits too easily.

Not so good

Posted by UltraMarine on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dental floss is too soft, easily torn. Нить мягкая, легко рвется и сильно пушится :(

It does the job nicely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This dental tape is flat and wide with tea tree oil. It is a very good floss.

Too thick

Posted by DaleCournane on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is ok but i find it a bit thick for my teeth