Natural is the way to go

Posted by Reviewer1831390 on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a skin condition which prevents me from using comfortably most varieties of normal deodorant, this however is both comfortable and suitable for my skin. The scent is refreshing and natural and the price is acceptable when compared with similar products. I'll never go back to the "Axe body spray" and related "Sexy sex sex body spray" genre of deodorants, they are unnatural and an assault on the nostrils.

It works!

Posted by 5415497547804570781 on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this deodorant! I have used this for a couple of years now and don't have any plans of changing products. Have tried others without aluminum and other harmful chemicals and have not been as satisfied as I am with Desert Essence. Love the Lemon!

new favorite

Posted by 4992767746677263638 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tom's used to be my brand of deodorant until my co-op stopped carrying it; then I reluctantly tried Desert Essence, Lemon Tea Tree, and it became my new favorite. iHerb has the best price I could find. Everyone has their own unique olfactory preferences and perspiration profile. This product works well for me.

Sympatyczny I naturalny

Posted by 4668788533553060299 on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ĺ‚adnie pachnie

I'm not too sure about this product.

Posted by 5007559208454479410 on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant is not miraculous, maybe he does not suit me and I find the smell strange.

Good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The odor control works on a average day, but fails to impress during a hot summer day. The lemon scent could be more natural.

Nothing special

Posted by 5068498325224671782 on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is ok to use during the winter when I do not sweat that much. But during the summer it does not help very much. It lasts for a few hours but if there is a lot of humidity it will not prevent the smelly sweating.

Doesn't hide the smell

Posted by 5649678421774202438 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this deodorant does not serve it's purpose - I still sweat and not only that but the smell of the sweat is not hidden by this deo. Disappointed

Not long-lasting plus not good smelling

Posted by 5362348426495855730 on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smels like insecticide, a horrible scent. Not the lemon scent I was specting. If I shower in the morning and use it imediatly after, I'll start smelling in the afternoon. Not a good product at all.

Horrible!

Posted by 5419113570661119792 on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It didn't work properly due to smell-protection. The worst of all is that it gave me a terrible itchy rash in my arm pits. I tried to stop using it, and it disappared. Then I started using it again, and the rash came back right away. I gave it to my partner, and he experienced exactly the same. Had to throw it in the garbage...

1 2