nourishing indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thick in consistency and seemed sticky when tested on the back on my hand. Good thing I tried it on my face as it sinks in nicely and keeps skin soft all day without being sticky or greasy at all. Has not clogged pores so far and does not irritate my insanely sensitive skin at all.

Best Face Cream I've ever tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely sensitive, rosacea-prone skin, and this cream has got to be the most gentle and helpful cream I've ever tried (and I've tried many). It's completely fragrance-free, and has a natural zince sunscreen too. I use it every couple days, after cleansing, and I love it! I highly recommend it.

good natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was very difficult to find a natural sunscreen for my face - I used Mineral Fusion SPF40 before and liked everything besides some ingredients and titanium dioxide. I found Desert Essence and am satisfied. The Desert Essence day SPF15 cream goes smooth on my sensitive skin, does not leave any white residue or oiliness. I like it a lot, I wish they came out with a stronger SPF though.

Nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product for dry skin. It might seem a bit heavy when you first put it on, but it absorbs right away and does not leave a greasy feeling.

not that nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have normal/dry skin and after applying this cream I feel like I need more moisture. It's not drying but it's not nourishing in my opinion.

Thick, oily, sticky...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hmmmm, I'd return this if I could...I found it oily and sticky. It's thick and comes in a squeeze tube. It leave face shiny and coated and a little sticky. I have Rosacea and it does not irritate that...However, the consistency of it...you might as well be using any other suntan lotion for faces... I've used DE Age Reversal face serum and was expecting the lightness of that lotion. Not here though...=(

Auful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wrote good things about this cream at first, but after I tried Aubrey's vegecol line, I had to update! This product is horrible, it's so heavy and sticky, completely ineffective as a daily moisturizer.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The cream is quite thick, which is ok for dry skin. My skin is very reactive and sensitive, so I went through all the ingredients to make sure there's no potential irritants. This cream didn't cause any breakouts or irritations, and that's good news. I like the tube packaging, it's much more hygienic than jars. However, I found it too thick for hot summer months, so I'd rather leave it for fall/winter.

DO NOT BUY IF YOUR SKIN IS VERY DRY OR SENSETIVE!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would NOT recommend this product! Way to greasy, and does not absorb well. My sin gets dried after a few hours after using this. DO NOT avoid the 1 star rating like i did!! If your know that your skin is dry and sensitive. find another moisturizer

Heavy product that sits on your skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After experiencing Argan Oil for my hair, I wanted to try this. It's a great idea, but they didn't put the same care into making this moisturizer as they do in their other products. I am going back to Avalon's Vitamin C moisturizer because nothing else absorbs like it and leaves a silky finish.