Wow...Best Eye Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried tons of eye creams, many of the high-end expensive stuff. This is better than most and definitely one of my favorites. It has argan oil which is wonderful. I can truly feel it nourishing my eyes. I wear contacts and have sensite comination skin. This works for me. Will be back for more. Try it. You can't beat the price and the quality.

From Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is absolutely unsuitable for sensitive skin! It cause allergy reaction under my eyes, which i never had before!

Works ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's ok for the upper eyelids, but under the eyes, not so good. It felt like it was drying out the skin. I found a better eye cream, CSI cucumber eye cream...excellent for the under eye area.

This stuff dried my skin out...made it feel tight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yuk on this blend...Desert Essence's "age reversal" line is EXCELLENT!!

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have big problems finding suitable eyecreams for my skin, it gets really dry during the winter and it's really sensitive around the eye area ( I get red easily) But this one does it for me. Priceworthy, will deff buy this one again:)

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rich and light at the same time. Not felt on the skin at all but giving a good result. At least for me )).

Jenya from Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cannot judge the effect as use only for a week BUT the texture is very good, not greasy but skin feels moisturised. Like it very much so far!

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First time I have used this product. I noticed a difference within about 4 days. My skin felt softer and smoother around my eyes.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

didn't irritate my eyes and i guess it's working!

Not the best cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I felt this cream was a bit drying and matifying for my undereye area, so I won't be purchasing it again.

1 2 3