Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not a strong smell, minimizes pores- great, natural exfoliator- I have very sensitive skin and this does break me out at all.

Love everything about this scrub!

Posted by rosavader on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin, and other scrubs have caused me problems before. This scrub is the perfect mixture of gentle, nourishing ingredients (e.g., jojoba oil) and exfoliation for my dry, sensitive skin. It removes just the right amount of oil, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Topped off with my Desert Essence moisturizer, my face feels fresh and comfortable.

Rotting smell after a few months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After using this for a few months it has now turned bad - smells horrible and had to be thrown away.

great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product has great ingredients, on par with a more expensive facial scrub that i got from a salon. non-foaming and creamy, it feels great on the skin, and rinses off well, leaving a fresh, dewy look. a little goes a long way. the scent is neutral. will continue to order.

bad product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used it once and my face was burning, after washing with water, my face was red for couple of hours. it looked like my face was burned.

nice scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like scrub. In the Netherlands it's very expensive to buy scrub. This one is naturally and not expensive!

bad scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I d like to put "0" The worst scrub I had ever had. After one use I throw it away. Smell bad, scrubs bad. No sence of this product.

scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gentle and working very good on blackheads :)

from Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really great face scrub. Nice smelling. Very good price for big amount and it lasts long cause you need only a bit of it.

보통?그럭저럭!

Posted by hahehiho on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

확실히 입자가 자극이 덜하구요 그런데 그만큼 각질이 조금 있으신분들은 확 각질제거가 되진않아요전 세수하고 마른얼굴에 각질이 아직 좀남아있더라구요! 하지만 그만큼 자극이 없으니좋습니당!