EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews
Reviews
1-10 of 51 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Without PEG?

Posted by 5571403446423178333 on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I don't understand why you say there is no PEG/PPG when you put something like Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride in the conditioner. It's really sad when you see it's a good formula but there is this PEG in it :-/ Why did you put this when there already is Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein?

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Great smell high volume condition

Posted by 4904257439201615936 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Suitable for small and thin hair cos it give voluminize for your hair very good. Due to my allergy to SLS ,ive been using aubrey organics before this dessert essence have more foamy and good in smell than that. But im thick hair and big hair so its make my head look like mushroom, no frizze but high in volume. Compare with honey suckle aubrey organic , aubrey have more smooth to my hair but less in foam and less in smell. So I suggest this product to fine and thin hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Left a residue

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is just OK, it leaves a residue that I can feel after towel drying my hair. I have oilier hair than most so I have to wash my hair more frequently if I use this conditioner.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

It is not more then OK

Posted by Reviewer3228223 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't improve hair smoothness much.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Not perfect :o(( ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a review on a pair: jojoba shampoo+jojoba conditioner. The shampoo has a bit strange but not overwhelming "tropical" smell, watery consistency,, not economical, have to use twice to wash my long thick hair. The conditioner seems nutritious, but I didn't like the way it works. I didn't see any nutrition or detangling - I have to use additional leave-in conditioner (by Jane Carter http://www.iherb.com/The-Jane-Carter-Solution-Revitalizing-Leave-In-Conditioner-8-fl-oz-237-ml/43245). Dry hair look not very attractive - naughty and frizzy. Will search for anything better. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Это отзыв на пару: жожоба шампунь и жожоба кондиционер. У шампуня странноватый "тропический" запах, но к нему привыкаешь, водянистая консистенция, не экономичный, приходится длинные волосы промывать по два раза, что раньше никогда не делала. Кондиционер на первый взгляд кажется питательным, но он мне тоже не понравился. После него волосы путаются также, как если бы я использовала только шампунь. Спасает лишь несмываемый кондиционер (Jane Carter http://www.iherb.com/The-Jane-Carter-Solution-Revitalizing-Leave-In-Conditioner-8-fl-oz-237-ml/43245). В общем, ни питания, ни ухода я не заметила. Сухие волосы выглядят непривлекательно (они у меня в отличном состоянии - редко сушу феном, раз в неделю маски) - пушатся, непослушные, нет привычного блеска. Буду искать что-нибудь более достойное. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent

Posted by 5473623047143389834 on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Acheté à l'aveugle, j'ai été un peu étonnée par l'odeur très forte de chewing gum, mais cet après shampooing est génial. Laisse les cheveux lisse et nourris, en pleine forme. Peu s'utiliser en no poo aussi. Beaucoup mieux que beaucoup de masques compliqués. Seul bémol le conditionnement : grand contenant pas très pratique à utiliser, trop gros pour voyager.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1920742 on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Desert Essence stopped my itching. I had an itchy scalp and this product has solved that issue.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Very good one

Posted by Keitha on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A very pleasant conditioner that doesn't make hair heavierAnd has a neutral smell

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

I love it

Posted by Tranita on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is filled with great things and Doesn't have those unnecessary fillers. The smell is wonderful and it conditions great. I will be purchasing more from desert essence.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Great conditionner

Posted by 5167769752733423791 on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A small amount goes a long way, nice smell, great for my sensitive scalp, after a few weeks my hair looks stronger. I'll buy again

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 51 total

1 2 3 4 5