Might be great, but I won't be able to use it

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At the date of writing this, the product sent is not the same as the one advertised. The product I got is the "new and improved strengthening" formula which has a completely different list of ingredients, including wheat protein and wheat starch. I try to avoid wheat in shampoos, so I wouldn't have ordered this if I'd known.

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2452891 on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have thin hair and dry ends. I have been using this sparingly (bottle almost empty)for a couple months and I like it a lot. It gives my hair a little lift. I have been using the matching conditioner with it (a tiny bit in ends). There are a couple others I want to try before deciding on purchasing again. It is so far, the best shampoo I have ever tried.

jojoba shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes very soft and pleasant leather, feels delicate on hair, does not strip off all the natural oils, very pleasant mild smell - like mango or some kind of sweet fruit cocktail.... Seems good for dry colored hair.

Very nice

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my mom who has been noticing her hair thinning and falling out lately. She began to dye it about a year ago to cover up some gray that is starting to set in. Since then, her hair has noticeably thinned out and isn't as healthy and soft as it used to be. I read the reviews here and a lot of people said they noticed hair regrowth and better conditioning after using this. It has a light, pleasant scent and washes nicely. Her hair is definitely softer and lesa brittle than before she began using it, but it is still as thin as it was. We haven't noticed any thickness or regrowth unfortunately. She's more than halfway done with the bottle so we will see how it is after she's finished. Either way, this is a good shampoo and she does enjoy using it so we will probably purchase again. If my review helped, please click the yes button below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased here at iherb!

Love it

Posted by 5679979387338848246 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really love this shampoo, it makes my hair smooth and shiny. Don't know if it really strenghtend it, but for me it's important if it leaves my hair nice and doesn't make my scalp itchy. Also, love the smell, it smells like citrics!

Muy bueno

Posted by 5108395318937820253 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me deja el pelo hidratado y fuerte, tengo el pelo fino y con las puntas secas, y me está gustando mucho

Dry scalp be gone!

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works for dry scalp. I no longer have dry scalp problem. It does also strengthen the hair, and smells very pleasant without strong perfume. Love it. Will order more.

Just for thin hair

Posted by kristynofis on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have thin dyed hair, does what it supposed to do, give strength but i got a lot of dandruff!!! maybe is just me, but i usually lost a lot of hair with other products with this shampoo i have less hair in my comb

It was really good for my hair

Posted by 5143642319908099055 on Jan 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to used Giovanni, 2chic, Shampoo. But I wanted to change so I pick that shampoo.The result was great . I will order again.

Really good

Posted by 4764482253328179398 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that it doesn't have any scent. After a couple of week using it, my hair is really soft and looks pretty healthy