SterlingLHC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has used this product for many years. During trips to the dentist for the dreaded "deep clean," his gums started to improve. The dental assistant asked if he'd been doing anything different. When he told them he'd been using an herbal mouth wash, the response, which included the dentist by this time, was an acknowledgment that they had seen the same improvement with other patients using essential oils in their "natural" mouth wash! Talk about positive reinforcement!!!

JE L'ADORE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je déteste les odeurs fortes dans ma bouche et ce bain de bouche est juste parfait pour moi. L'odeur est légère, rend ma bouche fraîche. Je conseil fortement !!!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is great, it cleans the mouth without being harsh, and my wife who had inflamed gums from her braces said that rinsing with this totally helped.

Worked better after I fixed it

Posted by Duckus on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It worked much better after I boosted it by adding a couple more drops of tea tree oil, several drops of oregano oil, and a few drops of rosemary oil.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product stop gumms from bleeding and freshens breath well

Nice, but not favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this product, bottle lasts for long time. Just I am not very fond of taste. Well, tea tree has special aroma, it is very healthy, I know, but for those who do not like tea tree scent even though it is one of the best natural remedies for beauty and health, think one more time before purchasing. Also, I want to emphasize, that it is not only about teea tree aroma, but about tea trea and spearmint aroma mixed. very strange taste. But.... the effect of cleaner teeth, even whiter I would say and healthy gums is a guarantee!

Soothing to the gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

With all the mouthwashes out there full of chemicals, and alcohol, this one is most welcomed and at a very reasonable price, and feels so soothing to the gums, and natural, can't imagine going back to Dow Chemical for mouthwash ever again.

Good mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very nicely priced mouthwash with no artificial crap that you usually find. Very refreshing. Will definitely buy again

EFFECTIVE YET GENTLE MOUTHWASH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For years I used Listerine mouthwash for its germ fighting effects. Desert Essence TEA TREE OIL mouthwash is equally effective against germs, without the strongly medicinal taste and the potential gum irritation. My periodontist (gum specialist) advised me years ago that he did not recommend Listerine because it can irritate gum tissue. I had him look at my bottle of Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil mouthwash, and he approved of its contents. Tea tree oil is a wonderful germicide. The taste is pleasant. The effect on the gums is soothing. I have been telling friends and family about this product. Those who ordered this product have thanked me. So Try it! Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Mouthwash is an excellent product!

Awesome Product

Posted by CrueltyFreeGoddess on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favorite mouth wash. Works well and tastes great. Doesn't taste the same way as any commercial mouthwash but I love that it's not tested on animals.