Defunky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a number of natural deodorants. This is the most effective of any brand I have tried so far. It doesn't prevent wetness of course, but it prevents odor nearly as well as aluminum-based antiperspirants. The tea tree oil also inhibits fungus problems. It doesn't irritate my skin, even if I've just shaved.

great natural deoderant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin, and can no longer use "tradition" deodorant, and this has been a life saver. it has a very light herbal scent, and lasts all day no matter how hot it is, or how active I am. best of all I can use it daily w/o getting a rash.

Desert Essence Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this from IHerb as it is no longer available to purchase in the UK. This is how good the product is that I choose to order it from overseas than change my brand!!!!

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product didn't work for me at all. I put it on and an hour later I could smell my armpits. After getting tired of trying other natural deodorants. I made my own mixing coconut oil and baking soda. Works REALLY well!

Fantastic

Posted by SivKatrine on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this at first because I got BO just a few hours after applying. Then I realized that it needs to me shaken Well before use, and when I did it worked like a charm!

New and approved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using the roll-on and alternate it with the stick deodorant that I have used for several years. I'm favorably impressed.

One of the best when chemicals aren't involved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using chemical free deodorants for many years now and this is one of the best I have used so I will be reordering this. The cleaner the diet the less the smell and wearing natural fabrics also seem to help. Anyway the deodorant has a pleasant smell and is not intrusive. As for iherb, shipping is fast to NZ even with going through customs. Amazon could learn a thing or two.

Been using this product for ages!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and super natural!

deeppurple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good deodrant. but not suitable for really hot or sticky climate

Could offer a little better protection

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that there are no harmful ingredients in this product, but am not sure there are any helpful ones either. From other reviews, I already knew this deodorant goes on pretty wet, so that's not really an issue. But, it just doesn't seem to offer the odor protection I would like.