Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 449 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

so convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these little pads and the fact that they are textured! They are super thin but very moist and textured and take off all the impurities. I have combination skin-oily/normal sometimes dry and I use these pads whenever I get pimples or when my face gets too oily or when I feel lazy to wash it:P I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with dry skin though. The formula contains alcohol and tea tree-both of them are very drying so probably best for people with skin problems. t think they would be great for traveling as well!

Thanks for your feedback!

Good! / Хорошие!

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good cleaning discs, but strong! A strong flavor! After rubbing, rinse water can be, but I do not wash off, use 1-2 times a week as a tonic in the evening (combination skin). Well disinfect and exfoliate from the ribbed surface. For sensitive skin can cause burning. / Очень хорошие очищающие диски, но сильные! Сильный аромат! После протирания, можно смыть водой, но я не смываю, использую 1-2 раза в неделю как тоник, вечером (комбинированная кожа). Хорошо дезинфицируют и отшелушивают за счёт ребристой поверхности. При чувствительной кожи могут вызвать жжение.

Thanks for your feedback!

Works Very Well Over Time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works great after about a week and a half of use. At first, I saw more breakouts. I talked to someone who told me that it meant it "was working" by pulling the "dirties" out from my skin...now I'm a believer since my face is clear as it has been in a couple of years.

Thanks for your feedback!

Convenient and natural

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son's acne has cleared dramatically. Part of it is the convenience of the pads, making it much easier to clean your face often enough. Secondly, the ingredients are all natural and non-drying or aggravating. Tea Tree Oil is top notch when it comes to anti-bacterial properties. Beware of products with high salycidic/benzoyl peroxide concentrates, as these can be toxic to the skin.

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. I have been using it after cleansing with Miracle Soap II, so sort of using it as a toner to make sure that I have removed all of my make up. I have seen a decrease in my acne since using this and my skin feels much cleaner in general! I would definitely recommend this product. The only issue I see with it is that it has a very strong smell, but that is to go along with any Tea Tree Oil product!

Thanks for your feedback!

Good means from eels

Posted by Ludviga on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent remedy for spots! These are thin disks from the punched material, plentifully impregnated with a lotion of a tea tree. The alcohol smell very strong, directly grasps breath! But to suffer for the sake of effect it is possible! And it - is! Vysypaniya quickly dry up and pass. The main thing - not to be overzealous, as it is possible to overdry skin. I recommend to all who struggles with ugrevy rash.

Thanks for your feedback!

Wonderful Tea Tree Oil Pads

Posted by Aliskin on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the pads! They are doing a great job in cleaning the skin, I use them twice a day AFTER a shower with a facial cleanser, and they still find more stuff on the face to clean out!! The pads have a strong smell, but I think you can definitely get used to it and it's totally worth it, trust me. Works great on oily skin - dries the oil right out. A must-have product in every home. הפדים מצוינים לניקוי עור הפנים והנקבוביות - מרוצה ביותר! משתמשת בהם פעמיים ביום אחרי מקלחת עם תרחיץ לפנים, והפדים עדיין מוצאים לכלוך לנקות על הפנים! יש להם ריח חזק למדי, אך לדעתי בהחלט ניתן להתרגל אליו וזה ממש שווה את זה (אפשר גם לעצום את העיניים, זה עוזר). מנקים ומייבשים נפלא, בעיקר עור שמנוני כמו שלי. תכשיר חובה בכל בית.

Thanks for your feedback!

No more pimples,blemishes and spots.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very strong clarifying for my blemish prone skin.I forgot about pimples and spots after one month of using this product before my night-time moisturizer.And of course I ordered it again.Twice.And it's not the end.

Thanks for your feedback!

Рекомендую! Operates effectively.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Действует эффективно. Имеет резкий запах. Может не подойти для сухой кожи. Operates effectively. Has a pungent smell.

Thanks for your feedback!

Acne fighting assistant / Помощник в борьбе с акне

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Диски щедро пропитаны составом. Запах такой сильный, что слезятся глаза. При применении на все лицо слишком агрессивны, зато, будучи нанесенные точечно творят чудеса. Рекомендую всем, у кого случаются досадные проблемы на коже, и просто в качестве SOS-средства в домашнюю аптечку. These pads are filled with oil very mightily. The flavor so strong that my eyes are watering. It is too aggresive to apply whole face, but give excelent results if applied to specific points. I recommends the pads to all who periodically suffers from skin problems. Also is is good choice as SOS-solution for medicine chest.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 449 total

1 2 3 4 5