Help

Choose Fennel over Fluoride!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hey! If you have a thyroid issue or you'd like to avoid having one, try this strategy and get rid of fluoride toothpaste..This is a fabulous toothpaste at an uncommon price!

Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste, Fennel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this before and Love it. Your price was very good.

Dessert Essence. Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste Fennel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this product is great and I apprecitae the fact that it doesn't contain any fluoride, and other harmful additives. BTW, iherb's serivce is great.

excellent service and product..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am situated in the U.K. and cannot get this product anywhere over here that I can find anyway....I used to. But have bought this Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste from you before, and both time have had good quick service..well done, and thank you.

Fresh taste, not flouride

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to things with fluoride. This is the perfect toothpaste. It does a great job cleaning. I haven't had a cavity for years. I just had my teeth cleaned. The hygienist said my teeth and gums are in great shape and asked what I brushed with.

Gentle but really effective, great with homeopathic remedies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both love this toothpaste, and have used it for years. The flavor is mild and pleasant, and the absence of mint means it can be used with homeopathy (mint is said to interfere with the remedies). The small amount of tea tree oil is very effective in keeping your mouth fresh for hours, even overnight. It seems pretty non-abrasive, too.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste and will buy it again, creamy and i like the taste. IF you are not a black licorice fan then I would stay clear, it really smells like that

Not for me

Posted by SivKatrine on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is not suitable for sensitive teeth, send the flavour is way to strong. The flavour is not bad, just too strong. This made my sensitive teeth worse.

change our opinion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We found that this product contains something in it that is not beneficial to put in the mouth. Can't recall what it is now because I threw it away.

didn't like taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i guess it was ok at its effectiveness but i ddidnt like the fact that its called 'natural' but i checked ingredients and is not. has toxic chemicals