Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A nice alternative to fluoride-containing toothpastes. It has a clean refreshing taste, and is reasonably priced. The major drawback is sodium laurel sulphate used as a foaming agent.

Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I found out that I did not look at the product ingredients thoroughly enough and thus missed to see the sodium-laurylsulfate... which I would not consider to be "natural" or "herbal".

Fresh and Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ever since Tom's of Maine stopped making their Gingermint toothpaste I've been on the lookout for a suitable replacement. I love the taste of this Desert Essence brand and my mouth feels fresh and clean after brushing.

Great stuff, used it for years. Does not hurt like peppermint!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste, and have used it exclusively for years. Peppermint toothpaste hurts my mouth, so I was delighted to find this one. It has tea tree oil, but not in a concentration that hurts.

Toothpaste used to make me sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

How did I not learn about this sooner! Toothpaste has made me sick my whole life... it gave me headaches, made me drool like a camel, and always an upset stomach. Now I actually brush a third time everyday because of how much more I am enjoying it. Brilliant... I'm buying this for Christmas gifts!

Extremely satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Real gingery toothpaste! A pleasure to brush teeth with it.

Nice smell

Posted by BestProducts on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smell, it leaves a nice smell for about 2-3 hours after its use. Slight soda after-taste. Can be used by people with sensitive gums, no bad reactions.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The ginger taste is good. I plan on getting more.

Desert Essence Ginger toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ahh, so good... Great flavor and contains no fluoride, which actually stops us from dreaming naturally. Adopt this one and you'll feel the difference. Also good to use for a non-fluoride diet: natural spring water and sea salt !

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that my gingivitis stays undercontrol when I use this toothpaste.