Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A nice alternative to fluoride-containing toothpastes. It has a clean refreshing taste, and is reasonably priced. The major drawback is sodium laurel sulphate used as a foaming agent.

Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2328924 on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I found out that I did not look at the product ingredients thoroughly enough and thus missed to see the sodium-laurylsulfate... which I would not consider to be "natural" or "herbal".

Great stuff, used it for years. Does not hurt like peppermint!

Posted by Reviewer1015181 on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste, and have used it exclusively for years. Peppermint toothpaste hurts my mouth, so I was delighted to find this one. It has tea tree oil, but not in a concentration that hurts.

Fresh and Clean

Posted by Reviewer2218723 on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ever since Tom's of Maine stopped making their Gingermint toothpaste I've been on the lookout for a suitable replacement. I love the taste of this Desert Essence brand and my mouth feels fresh and clean after brushing.

Toothpaste used to make me sick

Posted by Reviewer1605818 on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

How did I not learn about this sooner! Toothpaste has made me sick my whole life... it gave me headaches, made me drool like a camel, and always an upset stomach. Now I actually brush a third time everyday because of how much more I am enjoying it. Brilliant... I'm buying this for Christmas gifts!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1811922 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The new tube is better than the old one, no more rolling it up to get the toothpaste out. The formula is better than ever also.

Our entire family uses this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2753882 on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Our younger kids prefer it to any mint flavored toothpaste. And I feel better knowing they are getting excellent oral hygiene without the nasty fluoride.

Best ever - for me

Posted by Reviewer1888524 on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found the Desert Essence - ginger - tooth paste to work well in cleaning my teeth... but beyone that there is healing somewhere in the formula because it helps me to heal small issues that sometimes happen in my mouth.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2986571 on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that my gingivitis stays undercontrol when I use this toothpaste.

Desert Essence Ginger toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1110409 on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ahh, so good... Great flavor and contains no fluoride, which actually stops us from dreaming naturally. Adopt this one and you'll feel the difference. Also good to use for a non-fluoride diet: natural spring water and sea salt !