nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

makes my teeth really white!

Tea Tree Toothpaste

Posted by MacnAZ on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product overall. It has carrageenan in it and that is not good. I will have to figure out what sodium lauroyl sarcosinate is. It looks a lot like a derivative of SLS, but I do not know. I am not sure if I will reorder this item. There are many brands of toothpaste available and the might be better.

Natural, and it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few whitening toothpastes, and frankly, this is the only one that really worked. It's pretty natural, too. My go-to toothpaste!

I love it! / Me encanta!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste is just awesome! It cleans my teeth thoroughly and leaves a nice sensation of coolness. I will definitely buy it again, and again, and again... / Esta pasta de dientes es increíble. Deja los dientes muy limpios y una sensación muy agradable. La volveré a comprar otra vez, y otra vez, y otra vez...

The best toothpaste!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this mild minty flavor! My teeth feel fresh and clean after using it

Best ever!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really strong and refreshing. Cleans teeth very well and doesn't leave that nasty aftertaste that common toothpastes sometimes leave. This is my first tube so I can't see any difference in the whitening as yet. Definitely has become my favorite!

The best toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this everyday its great!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this toothpaste. If you're used to regular brands, you might find it a bit salty....and even weird, but this is a natural toothpaste and it kind of tastes like baking soda, so eventually you get used to it (rather quickly I'd say). It's cruelty free and way better than the regular brands, so I'll definitely keep buying it!

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice and strong taste, good results

Love it

Posted by WinchesterLove on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and very refreshing.

1 2 3 4