Good on blemishes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good oil that I use locally on my blemishes. It makes them less infected and make them disappear faster. But do not expect a miracle either!

Love this blend

Posted by whylosetomorrow on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this blend and it has been great mixing this with carrier oils like rosehip.

Buena combinación contra la caspa.

Posted by Flakita on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este producto alivia considerablemente mi problema de caspa grasa; utilizo todas las noches después de la ducha, unas gotas en las yemas de los dedos y de ahí al cuero cabelludo. Repetiré.

Natural and antibacterial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like to combine this with a carrier oil and use it as a moisturizer on my feet and my son uses it also. Great product for a reasonable price.

tree oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i adore

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My acne has dried up in just 2 days after applying the oil.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice, balance of tea tree and lavender - highly recommend

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

While I do think it could be a little stronger, I love using this stuff with hot baths and my hair steamer.

like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my acne. I mix it with a carrier oil and apply all over my face. I cannot say if it really makes my acne better as I also use other acne treatments but it doesn't hurt. Always blend with a carrier oil such as tamanu oil. You could really damage your skin if you use it pure. I like the fact that it is organic. The tee tree helps treat the acne while the lavender reduces inflamation. I recommand to use at night because the smell is really in your face.

Oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefare to do the mixing of oils myself.. But I keep this in the kitchen for first aid.

1 2