good and clean no residue

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love that it has alpha and beta hydroxy, I use it for my face in the shower too and it does a great job of keeping my skin clear but isn't too drying

Wonderful Body Care Product

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic smelling and cleansing product for the body. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and this works great for me. I love aroma, but unfortunately with MCS, I cannot tolerate many of them. But these products by Desert Essence are absolutely great! They don't make me sick! The only thing is that it could be made to suds up a little more.

Very good body soap / wash, but ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... a bit on the expensive side, though it's dense and not water-ish. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Love

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells so good! No animal testing for these products :))

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It is very pure and natural. No harmful chemicals. Refreshing smell while in use but does not leave a scent on your skin. It is user-friendly for any age.

glowing skin

Posted by Reviewer3061924 on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

natural gentle smell. leaves my skin looking very smooth. it is gentle enough to use as a face wash as well. it leaves my face glowing and my pores smaller.

smells great

Posted by Reviewer3243576 on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying to stay away from sodium laurel sulfate and parabens, this foams up nicely and smells better than anything else I've tried. I'm on my second tube of it.

Smells so Good!

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very fruity and doesn't dry the skin. Love it!

good

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, but it doesnt really smell of rasperries. It+s more subtle.

Nice...

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't like this body wash as much as the shampoo, but it lathers nicely. I really like the ingredients. I like that it feels like a regular shower gel; not runny. The scent isn't stong enough for me- it doesn't linger. But its nice.