Seriously Grape-y

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This body wash is pretty good. I rate it highly because it's vegan, gluten-free, and organic. With all of those qualifiers, the scent is not one of my greatest concerns. It also lathers well, and I feel clean after using it. All that being said: this body wash just really, REALLY smells like grape. If you don't mind smelling like jelly, I'd recommend this. The scent doesn't linger for too long, but just be aware, in case you might use a perfume that will clash.

A really good body soap which is a little on the expensive side ...

Posted by acumen on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... however, but if you like good quality products - this won't let you down. It's also not watery or diluted, so it lasts quite long. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Smells like candy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and dosent dry out the sin, just like all the body washes from this brand. I love DE ;)

I love it!

Posted by Janickeskitchen on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic. I have very sensitiv skin and this is very good. I will by this body wash many times.

Grapes are Divine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This body wash smells so awesome! Again another great product that is paraben free/laurel sulfate free and wonderful. I can't get enough of this scent I also use the shampoo and conditioner! Great price here too!

Smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a thick body wash that lathers well and smells great! Even good for shaving your legs!

Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love it! Its smell so real, like real grapes and it leaves soft skin after shower!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent smell! Long lasting!

I love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic

fresh bodywash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was a little worried about the smell, that it might be like bubblegum, but after using in the shower its actually a really great smell. Its a very fresh, alive scent, and i actually like it more than the raspberry version. But then that is personal taste, my mum loves the raspberry. anyway, this wash is very good. leaves skin smooth, clean and gently exfoliated.

1 2 3 4