smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion smells great and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Very happy with it. Smell is not strong and does not linger long.

nice hand lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my hands. I like it. It is a little greasy, but it soaks in pretty quickly. I would buy it again.

terrible scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

While this lotion is good over all, the scent is way too strong. It reminds you of "Oldspice" cologne. I had to return it because my husband couldn't stand the smell and it was too much for me after a while.

Diana Dimitrova

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product!

Great Lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love all organic products from Desert Essence, all shampoos, soaps, and lotions. Doesn't make my hair fall off or dry like other natural or especially commerical shampoos. Iherb.com makes it easier and cheaper for me to buy these products. I bought about 12 plus 10 items from Iherb.com last time. I will always buy from this website. Thanks Iherb.com

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs quickly, doesn't feel sticky afterwards. Nice texture, but the scent was not really my favourite. I was hoping for something more fresh, I guess it's the "spicy" part here that makes the scent a little weird. Because of the nice texture would try other Desert Essence lotions though.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion and the smell of the spicy citrus. It is a unique scent and is not overpowering. The scent also lasts longer than other Desert Essence lotions, which I like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked this,but the smell could have been a bit stronger.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, not very spicy smell but yes orangey

It is ok

Posted by Charybdis on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lotion moisturized perfectly, but the scent was lackluster. It was too much orange and not enough spice. If you like the spicy scents, try the Desert Essence Vanilla Chai lotion. I love Desert Essence as a company because they don't use petrochemicals, use wind power, don't contain cancer causing agents, and for all sorts of other lovely reasons.

1 2