No chemicals or smell and works just fine

Posted by GZeolla on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Due to suffering from multiple chemical sensitivities, I cannot use commercial soaps. And even natural soaps with fragrances can cause me problems, so I looked for a natural, fragrance-free soap to use and came across this one. It has no smell and does not bother me at all. It works just as well as commercial soap. It lathers up easily, doesn't dry up my skin, and seems to last a reasonable time. But it is a bit expensive. And the lid leaves something to be desired. It used to have a very tiny hole, but the company fixed that, so it is larger now. But now it tends to leak, so some soap is lost when I open it. And I have to be careful when opening the lid, as it is easy to break it. If I do that, then it will not plug the hole, and the soap will leak out. That is why I've saved a couple of lids from previous bottles, so if I break one I can replace it with an old lid. But other than those caveats, this is a very good product.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

what can I say about this product, clean very well,great smell,good price and it's gentle does not irritate the skin and dry it, recommended.

Love Desert Essence products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Desert Essence Products, they smell so good and they are vegan so i am really satisfied about them !

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel very clean after using this! No funky left over residue and the scent (which only lasts in the shower) reminds me of a hospital, but without all those nasty chemicals and toxins. My skin feels clean and is not overly dried out.

Perfect scentless bodywash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was looking for a scentless bodywash to enhance my perfume, this works like a charm!

great for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So many bottles come open easily in a suitcase. This one doesn't. And it does the job. Have been using this line of fragrance free products for years. In a pinch, can be sued as a body wash and shampoo.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best fragrencee free shower, body is silky soft after.

Hyvä hajustamaton suihkugeeli

Posted by Finland on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tämä suihkugeeli sopii hyvin minun herkälle iholle koska on myös hajustamaton ja todella riittoisa.

*-*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Parfait, rien à dire de plus ;)

Just Great !!

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great Body Wash for a great price. It lathers very well so you need just a small amount. I like the tiny sprout, it prevents unnecessary waste. It took me more than 3 weeks to empty the bottle. A little goes a long way. The scent is as good as you can get. Most ingredients for shampoo, body wash etc. have a chemical scent. I will order again. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) to read more reviews.

1 2 3